PDA

View Full Version : CNN Reports Aaron Alexis Had An “AR15 Shotgun”

MolonLabe2008
09-18-2013, 11:39 AM
The anti-gun nuts are going to make this weapon into an AR15 no matter what...

CNN Reports Aaron Alexis Had An “AR15 Shotgun” (http://danaloeschradio.com/cnn-reports-aaron-alexis-had-an-ar15-shotgun/)

jrr
09-18-2013, 11:56 AM
The concept of fact checking is long since dead in our mass media. Especially when they have a political point to make.

I read in the LA times today (I know, I know.. my boss brings it into the office, lol) that the shooter used a Remington 870. They felt compelled to add that it was a type commonly called a "riot gun" and used by police and military.

WTH? I'd love to see the mental backflips they'd have to do if the guy used a double barrel shotgun. "This is commonly referred to as a "coach gun" and is often used by bank security in armed transport". Anything they can do to make it sound more threatening and reinforce the idea that the guns used are somehow more dangerous and should be restricted to military and police.

The fact that they can make that argument un-ironically when the story below it is about a cop who shot an unarmed man looking for help after a car accident fifteen times is mind boggling.

omgwtfbbq
09-18-2013, 12:59 PM
I read in the LA times today (I know, I know.. my boss brings it into the office, lol) that the shooter used a Remington 870. They felt compelled to add that it was a type commonly called a "riot gun" and used by police and military.

Wow, talk about rationalization for an agenda. Not only is it used by Police and Military, but it's one of the most popular sporting shotguns ever made. Good job LA Times.

nastyhabts26
09-18-2013, 1:06 PM
Good thing it wasn't a Mossberg I hear thise things are vicious monsters capable of mowing down hundreds by the second.

I do wonder and I havent heard yet was the shooter using buck shot or slugs?

Untamed1972
09-18-2013, 1:52 PM

We need to start calling them "White House endorsed home defense shotguns".

Remington should come out with a Joe Biden signature model with a big "White house approved" stamp on it.

daveinwoodland
09-18-2013, 2:06 PM
:D:facepalm::63::jump::rofl2:

Dano2467
09-18-2013, 2:10 PM
Remington should come out with a Joe Biden signature model with a big "White house approved" stamp on it.

:clap::clap::clap:
Awesome.

morfeeis
09-18-2013, 3:15 PM
The anti-gun nuts are going to make this weapon into an AR15 no matter what...

CNN Reports Aaron Alexis Had An “AR15 Shotgun” (http://danaloeschradio.com/cnn-reports-aaron-alexis-had-an-ar15-shotgun/)

iX7vwivR6cE

Not defending them, just saying....

omgwtfbbq
09-18-2013, 3:18 PM
I'm sure there is already a CA state rep. who is working tirelessly to craft a completely reasonless piece of legislation for next year's session that will save all the babies and kittens from the scourge that is that AR15 Shotgun.

curtru
09-18-2013, 5:49 PM
We need to start calling them "White House endorsed home defense shotguns".

Would you buy something endorse or approved by the government

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk 2

Toptuna
09-18-2013, 5:50 PM
F' comical

curtru
09-18-2013, 5:54 PM
iX7vwivR6cE

This gun is freaking sweet

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk 2

hkusp
09-18-2013, 8:22 PM
I'm sure there is already a CA state rep. who is working tirelessly to craft a completely reasonless piece of legislation for next year's session that will save all the babies and kittens from the scourge that is that AR15 Shotgun.

If they ban things that don't exist, maybe it'll divert attention away from things that do. We should invent all sorts of crazy weapons and get media coverage about how dangerous they could be, something like Bolt-Action Machine Guns (BAMGs!).

18Dmedic
09-19-2013, 8:52 AM
What a crock of Shiite! Just remember...we elect these crack babies to office every few years. We need to re-examine who we put into office and let them know we won't make the same mistake next election.

There goes their argument about high capacity clip things on the shoulder thing that goes up. How we can kill as quick as we can pull the trigger. The 870 is a 9 shot with an extended mag and you have to rack it each time.

It pisses me off to no end. I'm out here fawking busting my *** in some ****hole and they are busy taking my rights away. Asshats! What really gets me is that they trust me with multi-million dollar weapons systems here but when I get home, I can't be trusted with a 13 round magazine in a Glock. Wtf!?

Btw...They need to work on the extractor on that jam-o-matic. But cool idea. But there are already many better systems.

Frito Bandido
09-19-2013, 8:56 AM
iX7vwivR6cE

Holy Crap I want one :O

Waiting for someone to go on a stabbing spree with a bayonet and have it be called an AR-15 Assault Blade.

Ronin2
09-19-2013, 9:04 AM
What a crock of Shiite! Just remember...we elect these crack babies to office every few years..

No, actually, the public employee unions,in particular, the teachers and law enforcement unions reelect these idiots every few years.

18Dmedic
09-19-2013, 9:14 AM
No, actually, the public employee unions,in particular, the teachers and law enforcement unions reelect these idiots every few years.

Lol...no Shiite! :D