View Full Version : Vote for a firearms company to win a super bowl commercial spot?

09-18-2013, 11:12 AM
So I ran across an article:

On Wednesday, software provider Intuit kicks off a contest that will award one small business with a 30-second Super Bowl XLVIII commercial. The third-quarter ad will likely be seen by more than 100 million viewers.

The contest was called Small Business Big Game (https://www.smallbusinessbiggame.com/).

Apparently the pro-pot org is currently winning.

So I click through and find a small business firearms company.

Now I haven't clicked through them all so there might be more, but it sure would be awesome to see a gun business be advertised during the biggest television event of the year (assuming the NFL/networks don't have a ban on outdoor companies which they may).

Either way, I voted for them. Just wanted to pass along the info.
I have no affiliations with any party in this contest and no nothing of The Outdoor Office store, just thought it would be nice to get more support for the firearms company. :)

09-18-2013, 11:13 AM
BTW Mods, I figured this would be 'National Political' appropriate to help with 'our cause' and 'our image' in front of a massive TV audience to paint a positive picture of firearms users.

If this is off-topic, please move. :)

09-18-2013, 2:16 PM
very cool
doubt they'd ever allow it, but I voted for it, too

09-18-2013, 2:21 PM
One more vote here!

09-18-2013, 2:30 PM
you can vote once a day it says... I'll be back tomorrow...

09-18-2013, 2:39 PM

09-18-2013, 2:53 PM

Mulay El Raisuli
09-19-2013, 9:20 AM
Tagged so I can remember to vote for these guys every day.

The Raisuli