PDA

View Full Version : Is "Inundation" a possible response to the impending AW ban?

CEDaytonaRydr
09-11-2013, 1:41 AM
So, I got to thinking about this, seeing as how I was once a military officer who was assigned to a California military base. With a military career, you never really know where you're going to get assigned to next, and since the state is no longer allowing military personnel to bring in their weapons from other states (without a certification from their commander that it's being used for their job), shouldn't every military member be submitting paperwork to the state, in the off chance they get assigned here? :confused:

...and why stop there? If you're a traveling nurse, or salesman, the same would apply to them. Also, if the state tries to deny people, based on the fact that they are not residents, isn't that grounds for a lawsuit?

I'm just trying to think of ways to waste the state's time and money. The sooner this state goes bankrupt, the better it will be for all of us. :rolleyes:

Warrior King
09-11-2013, 9:12 PM
It can cut both ways with case law. Better would be to start state wide debates so the antis are always on defensive...such as ballot propositions...if a citizen or group of citizens get enough signatures and the voters approve of the measure or proposition they can make law subject to court approval of course.

CEDaytonaRydr
09-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Not a bad idea. Can we repeal Roberti Roos with something like that?