View Full Version : MUST SEE: map showing rough amounts and locations of CO recall donors, pro & anti

09-05-2013, 9:58 AM
Pro-RKBA folk are the "Pro-Recall" side and the antis are on the "anti" side (map at end of article, before comments):

We're getting our ***es handed to us! Antis have just over $3M to us having just over $1/4M :mad:

09-05-2013, 10:31 AM
I wonder if the dems were complaining about that during the 2008 election. Look how much the GOP is spending!

Actually, I think they did do that. Didn't stop them from taking the white house, either.

Maybe I am strange for noticing this, but why are all pro-gun groups GROUPS and LOBBIES, and all anti gun orgs PEOPLE. It's always Brady this, or Bloomberg that, and all against orgs like the NRA.

Could it be because it is We the People against the powers that be?

09-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Two of the largest recall supporters - Americans for Prosperity and I Am Created Equal - have established non-profit organizations through which donations and expenditures are made without any public disclosure.

Would the chart be skewed as a result of this?

09-05-2013, 6:37 PM
They aren't showing donations/support from other states...like the PRK.

09-06-2013, 6:50 AM
Lots of us on cgn donated. ..where is that

09-06-2013, 7:54 AM
heh. We already showed CO support when we recalled Davis. And showed each state what they can do if they put their mind to it.

09-06-2013, 8:15 AM
Donations to a PAC would not be reported, so they would not count here or show up on the map.

09-06-2013, 9:39 AM
You have to put your money where your mouth is, Donate to pro gun causes!!