PDA

View Full Version : Hickenlooper cornered

vantec08
09-02-2013, 3:20 AM
http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/michaelschaus/2013/09/02/colorado-governor-goes-far-left-in-nationwide-appeal-to-gungrabbers-n1689132?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

It never fails. Paint a Democrat into a corner (or let him do it to himself) and his true colors will start to show.

Granite
09-02-2013, 6:25 AM
Great article, thanks for sharing.

cr250chevy
09-02-2013, 7:18 AM
Almost gives me some hope

speedrrracer
09-02-2013, 9:20 AM
I really hope the voters in CO can recall Morse and get a pro-2A guy in his place. It's the only thing scumbags like Morse and Hickenlooper fear -- losing their hold on the reins of power.

Plus, the lesson will reverberate throughout the anti community. They'll remember the '94 midterms, and they'll quake, since there are midterms just next year. It will be good for the nation, even though it probably won't help us here in CA. :( Oh well, we can look through the bars of our cells and watch the other states enjoying Constitutional rights.

selfshrevident
09-02-2013, 9:27 AM
You can smell the fear.

RRangel
09-02-2013, 9:29 AM
I really hope the voters in CO can recall Morse and get a pro-2A guy in his place. It's the only thing scumbags like Morse and Hickenlooper fear -- losing their hold on the reins of power.

Plus, the lesson will reverberate throughout the anti community. They'll remember the '94 midterms, and they'll quake, since there are midterms just next year. It will be good for the nation, even though it probably won't help us here in CA. :( Oh well, we can look through the bars of our cells and watch the other states enjoying Constitutional rights.

The article points out, more people voted to recall Morse, than actually voted him into office.

B13SER
09-02-2013, 10:09 AM
I bet these acts of Freedom and Libery taste so good in Colorado! :drool5:

huntercf
09-02-2013, 10:44 AM
You know it wasn't that long ago that CA recalled a democrat and put in a republican (even though he was a rino).

We need to stop playing Mr. Niceguy, the word needs to get out to the sheeple that when they vote for democrats like feinstein, pelosi, boxer, yee, steinberg, de leon that THEY themselves are voting for higher murder rates, more rapes, more burglaries, MORE CRIME.

They need to know they are voting for higher taxes and they will LOSE prop 13 in a few years unless they vote correctly.

speedrrracer
09-02-2013, 11:11 AM
The article points out, more people voted to recall Morse, than actually voted him into office.

Yes; it's a shame the article couldn't get that right, either.

While we all hope these two antis lose their jobs, we need to remember that both these districts are home to piles of carpetbagging New Yorkers, and ex-Chicago antis.

Each of the two districts in question voted (by a sizable majority) for Obama in the last election. Money is coming in from Bloomberg's bottomless stash, and Hickenlooper has called in the national Democrat party.

The signatures on the petition are great, and forcing them to spend most of the profits Bloomberg earned yesterday is nice, but they're still in Democrat-majority areas, and even if we win both these seats the Dems will maintain a majority in CO.

It would be a great start, but it's not in the bag yet!

.30-06
09-02-2013, 8:04 PM
It seems like the philosophy of the average democrat is to label anyone who doesn't agree with them either a radical, hypocrite, racist, or a separatist. This s*** is getting old.

1CavScout
09-02-2013, 8:11 PM
It seems like the philosophy of the average democrat is to label anyone who doesn't agree with them either a radical, hypocrite, racist, or a separatist. This s*** is getting old.

Isolate and ridicule. It's in their playbook...

sl0re10
09-03-2013, 5:27 AM
You know it wasn't that long ago that CA recalled a democrat and put in a republican (even though he was a rino).

To add to your argument; we didn't know he was a rino either... and he won as a republican.

jdben92883
09-03-2013, 5:50 AM
The only reason that "Republican" made it into office was because of someone named Maria Shriver. Plus CA is a sucker for actors.

We need to stop playing Mr. Niceguy, the word needs to get out to the sheeple that when they vote for democrats like feinstein, pelosi, boxer, yee, steinberg, de leon that THEY themselves are voting for higher murder rates, more rapes, more burglaries, MORE CRIME.

They need to know they are voting for higher taxes and they will LOSE prop 13 in a few years unless they vote correctly.

cdtx2001
09-03-2013, 6:57 AM
That's what them politicians get for "voting their conscious" instead of what their constituency wanted.

calebgold
09-03-2013, 7:18 AM
It makes me crazy some times when the basic question is not answered by the anti-gunners.

What will this do to stop an outlaw from getting and using a gun?

If they could answer this question with a realistic response they might get somewhere with me. I have yet to see a law that will do more then infringe on our rights while doing noting to stop violence gun or other wise.

2nd Mass
09-04-2013, 12:27 AM
It makes me crazy some times when the basic question is not answered by the anti-gunners.

If they could answer this question with a realistic response they might get somewhere with me. I have yet to see a law that will do more then infringe on our rights while doing noting to stop violence gun or other wise.

The real anti's don't answer because they know it doesn't stop violence. For them it's disarmament. Feinstein admitted it almost ten years ago in 1995.

As for the article, thanks for posting OP.

fizux
09-04-2013, 7:34 AM
Feinstein admitted it almost ten years ago in 1995. Check math

speedrrracer
09-04-2013, 8:50 AM

Stop asking that question, because you're playing right into their hands.

Any gun ban / gun tax / terribly oppressive gun law will reduce the number of existing and / or new firearms in this state. Reducing the existing inventory means reducing the probability of illegal acquisition via theft.

Reducing the rate of illegal acquisition reduces the available illegal guns for whatever purpose, which is a net positive to society.

That's not the point, and that's not what matters. The antis will tell you that we should suffer any elimination of our civil rights, so long as even one life is saved. That's exactly wrong. This country was founded on the principle that your civil rights should not be infringed, even if we all die in the defense of those rights.

The point is that you have a natural right to keep and bear arms, and it's so important that even though there will be negative consequences (such as some of those arms will fall into the wrong hands), the 2A was written so that the government could not cave into any attempt to infringe on that right, including hand-wringing, public-safety Nazis.

totus44
09-05-2013, 7:19 AM
It's not THIER conscience they should be voting, it's OURS.

Great article....everyone copy the text into their emails, faxes and letters to moonbeam.