PDA

View Full Version : $10,000 Skateboard Attack Reward

Two Shots
01-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Has there been any updates on this story?
http://www.nbc11.com/news/14974558/detail.html
the person who provides information leading to the arrest and conviction of ALL people involved in the random act of violence who left one victim with a broken arm, head trauma and caused 25k worth of damage to a brand new SUV.
The attack happened New Years morning around 1:30 a.m. on the intersection of Foxworthy Avenue and Meridian Avenue.
SLIDESHOW: SJ Couple Attacked By Teenagers With Skateboards
If you witnessed and/or know who was involved in this attack, please call or email.
Phone: 408-768-3561
Email: meridian.foxworthy.attack@gmail.com

acolytes
01-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Has there been any updates on this story?
http://www.nbc11.com/news/14974558/detail.html
the person who provides information leading to the arrest and conviction of ALL people involved in the random act of violence who left one victim with a broken arm, head trauma and caused 25k worth of damage to a brand new SUV.
The attack happened New Years morning around 1:30 a.m. on the intersection of Foxworthy Avenue and Meridian Avenue.
SLIDESHOW: SJ Couple Attacked By Teenagers With Skateboards
If you witnessed and/or know who was involved in this attack, please call or email.
Phone: 408-768-3561
Email: meridian.foxworthy.attack@gmail.com

A CCW would have ended that attack really fast.

acolytes
01-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Maye they will start banning skateboards now.

odesskiy
01-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Were there no people around?

Blue
01-08-2008, 1:10 PM
Damn thats not too far from my house!! :eek:

sned45
01-08-2008, 1:38 PM

They had a 2 ton weapon, should have just mash the gas and run over anyone in front or rear of them.

Matt C
01-08-2008, 1:39 PM
They had a 2 ton weapon, should have just mash the gas and run over anyone in front or rear of them.

+1:iagree:

Ironchef
01-08-2008, 2:07 PM
That's no skateboard beating....THIS (http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4176/is_20071010/ai_n21033985) is a skateboard beating...bout a half mile from my home. This happened about 20 feet away from my friends home and they went outside after police knocked on their door to ask if they witnessed.

It's said this was just a random beating by some punkass gangster kids being bored. Antioch is full of this kinda thing..should be just cause to get a CA CCW, eh? "Yes Mr. Sheriff sir, my neighborhood is packed full of roving criminals who randomly assault and attempt to kill random people and the police are inept at stopping or finding the badguys."

apbrian112
01-08-2008, 5:29 PM
damn,... reminds me of that movie "KIDS"... hope they catch the sorry sob's

boogak
01-08-2008, 5:35 PM

+1 or i wouldve just ran all those *****es over. punk kids

01-08-2008, 7:27 PM
And why won't this state issue CCWs again? Oh that is right we have police to protect us. The police really helped out in this situation. I am not bashing on police either, the fact is police just can't be everywhere.

QuarterBoreGunner
01-08-2008, 9:42 PM
Damn, that's right near my dad's house. This sucks.

Spitfire75
01-09-2008, 4:25 PM
It's only a matter of time before the cops come knocking on my door...I've been known to own a skateboard or 3.

Waingro
01-09-2008, 5:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT63yMW4vYA

ibanezfoo
01-10-2008, 8:15 AM
Reading that stuff really makes me mad. Forget about banning skateboards. Ban children. Nobody should be allowed to breed without an extensive background check and proof of ability to maintain a child. Licensing and registration for breeders.

No? :)

What makes me madder is bleeding hearts will actually defend these children... :chris:

-Bryan

MrTuffPaws
01-10-2008, 8:45 AM
Reading that stuff really makes me mad. Forget about banning skateboards. Ban children. Nobody should be allowed to breed without an extensive background check and proof of ability to maintain a child. Licensing and registration for breeders.

What makes me madder is bleeding hearts will actually defend these children... :chris:

-Bryan

Actually, I's support this. Add birth control to the drinking water!

QuarterBoreGunner
01-10-2008, 8:50 AM
Actually, I's support this. Add birth control to the drinking water!
Brilliant! And then if you want to have kids, you have to before the child license board and prove your case that you are a fit and able parent.

I like it.

Wait... I think I read this book.

acolytes
01-10-2008, 10:52 AM

-Bryan

I agree. The bleeding hearts will say the children are the victim here. They were brought up in a poor and dysfunctional home, and we need to increase welfare and waste more tax payers money so people that people who have no business having children will be able to support them with our tax money. I think its from a lack of disciplining. You can't even discipline children anymore. My dad never spared the rod when I got out of line. I grew up knowing better then becoming some worthless thug. The only way you can "discipline" your kids is to give them a time out and send them to their room, so they can go to their room and play some x-box.

N6ATF
01-11-2008, 12:25 AM
As long as their room is on its own breaker, flip it!

grammaton76
01-11-2008, 6:32 PM
Brilliant! And then if you want to have kids, you have to before the child license board and prove your case that you are a fit and able parent.

Yep. Of course, you know part of the process will be ensuring that you're an anti before allowing you to procreate... maybe they'll do a little background check first and make sure you never filled out a DROS too.

Hoop
04-18-2008, 9:37 AM
+1 or i wouldve just ran all those *****es over. punk kids

I was in a similar situation and I did exactly that. I hit the gas and DID NOT STOP.

No, I didn't run any over, the *****s got out of the way. Now way in hell was I stopping though.

Spitfire75
04-18-2008, 6:04 PM
I was nowhere near that place on that day, I swear to God.
:angel:

biscuitninja
04-18-2008, 7:40 PM
I've been known to chase a skater with the truck a time or two...
over grass (check)
Concrete (check)
Across yards (check)

and then I finally call the police and turn there weaking asses in. Usually I'm live and let live, but having some idiot tag your newish vehicle, house, lawn and start thrashing it... they're lucky the shotgun with the mirco bean bags didn't come out...
-bix

sergeantrex
04-19-2008, 7:10 AM
Maye they will start banning skateboards now.

If you outlaw skateboards on outlaws will own skateboards!!!:D

PistolPete75
04-19-2008, 8:58 AM
skateboarding is not a crime. it's like saying outlaw all guns cause someone used one in a crime. let kids be kids and let them sk8.

mymonkeyman
04-19-2008, 11:05 AM
skateboarding is not a crime. it's like saying outlaw all guns cause someone used one in a crime. let kids be kids and let them sk8.

Actually skateboarding is a crime in many areas. Certainly when they start grinding on public and private fixtures its a crime. More often than not when I see a skateboarder, I see them committing a crime.

dadoody
04-19-2008, 12:25 PM

a CCW would end everything fast. You'd even get ur food spit free and fast.

Stormfeather
04-19-2008, 12:28 PM

It is a crime when they use the skateboard as a weapon and attack someone and cause injury, and then use their boards to cause damage to a persons vehicle. Yea, lets let the kids be kids, I dont know about you, but I sure didnt do that crap when I was a kid.

drclark
04-19-2008, 1:52 PM
I would not be suprised to see the legislature attempt to address skateboards in the dangerous-weapon laws if these type of attacks continue. Being a strong board with two chunks of steel on each end, I can see a skateboard being a very effective weapon when used as a bludgeoning instrument.

drc

mymonkeyman
04-19-2008, 2:10 PM
I would not be suprised to see the legislature attempt to address skateboards in the dangerous-weapon laws if these type of attacks continue. Being a strong board with two chunks of steel on each end, I can see a skateboard being a very effective weapon when used as a bludgeoning instrument.

drc

Considering how the courts have twisted the Dangerous Weapons Control statute, it probably already is (if accompanied by the requisite intent).

packnrat
04-20-2008, 12:20 AM
we must ban these evil assault skateboards...after all...................................

.......................... it is for the children.:eek::eek::eek:

:TFH: