PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent's Wife Arrested w/ Gun at DFW

Doheny
08-29-2013, 5:50 PM
The wife of singer Ted Nugent was arrested Thursday afternoon after security found a gun in her carry-on luggage at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.

Article here: http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2013/08/wife-of-ted-nugent-arrested-at-dallasfort-worth-international-airport.html/

Falstaff
08-29-2013, 6:26 PM
I wonder if she'll get the same treatment as the politician that forgot he had a gun in his carryon...

wjc
08-29-2013, 6:30 PM
I wonder if she'll get the same treatment as the politician that forgot he had a gun in his carryon...

Oh, I'm sure she'll get much more scrutiny.

Which is a shame.

hawk1
08-29-2013, 6:32 PM
What I'd pay to be a TSA agent and give her a hand check...:drool5:

:D

Wildhawk66
08-29-2013, 6:44 PM
What I'd pay to be a TSA agent and give her a hand check...:drool5:

:D

You'll never be a TSA agent if you don't know the difference between a hand check and a freedom grope! :p

tankarian
08-29-2013, 7:03 PM
Article here: http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2013/08/wife-of-ted-nugent-arrested-at-dallasfort-worth-international-airport.html/

Did you had an orgasm when you read that?

rice_man
08-29-2013, 7:10 PM
He is scheduled to play in Ramona, Calif., on Thursday night.

http://www.ramonamainstage.com/ted-nugent/

Whoa! This is practically in my back yard. Woulda been a fun show to see. Too bad the wife is probably still stuck in Texas

California44
08-29-2013, 7:21 PM
It doesn't say, but is she being held? or is she out on bail or whatever/

Doheny
08-29-2013, 8:18 PM
It doesn't say, but is she being held? or is she out on bail or whatever/

Most likely spanked and released...

SunsetIE
08-29-2013, 8:26 PM
Guns are allowed in checked luggage, but not on planes.

Checked luggage goes where then....?

monk
08-29-2013, 8:58 PM
Checked luggage goes where then....?

Might be fair to say he meant carry on.

.30-06
08-29-2013, 8:58 PM
As much as I love Ted Nugent (and his wife);), he's not the person we need as the forerunner for gun rights. Crap like this only hurts our cause, because crap like this is what ends up on MSNBC.

stix213
08-29-2013, 9:08 PM
Finally the TSA stopped their first terrorist :rolleyes:

tankarian
08-30-2013, 8:52 AM
As much as I love Ted Nugent (and his wife);), he's not the person we need as the forerunner for gun rights. Crap like this only hurts our cause, because crap like this is what ends up on MSNBC.

Nobody watches MSLSD. Madcow, Chris Tingle and the rest of the neo-marxists there are losing close to 50% of their viewers every 12 months. They're just a pathetic bunch of sad clowns and nobody takes them seriously anymore.

A-J
08-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Best comment I saw:

It's funny, a politician like Switzer does the same thing and gets a pass. A journalist trying to gin up a story brings a prohibited standard capacity magazine onto a television interview in New York where possession is a felony, and nothing happens. Now when this woman does it she gets called all kinds of names, belittled, and she's the anti-christ? Some people think the fact that TSA has had this happen 1000 times this year is some kind of nightmarish scandal. I think it means that the overwhelmingly vast majority of these issues end up being a non-issue. Owning or carrying a firearm (a constitutionally protected right) does not make one a criminal. Just like carrying a condom does not mean you're going to have sex...it just mean's you're prepared in case you do. Why do so many people have such an irrational fear of guns? When we're in trouble, we want a cop like Clint Eastwood to show up with one, but for a citizen to have one makes them a "gun nut". A firearm is a tool and an inanimate object. It does not make someone a criminal or violent. Violent criminal behavior makes you a criminal. She screwed up, I'm sure there will be consequences, this whole thing is a bunch of drama.

gogohopper
08-30-2013, 11:52 AM
Expect her to get the "Zimmerman" treatment.

RRangel
08-30-2013, 12:13 PM
It's like Doheny has been trying his hand at Alinsky.

Armando de la Guerra
08-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Ya don't pack at the airport, and if yer too dumb to know yer packin' when yer packin' ya shouldn't be packin' at all.

Doheny
08-30-2013, 1:17 PM
Ya don't pack at the airport, and if yer too dumb to know yer packin' when yer packin' ya shouldn't be packin' at all.

Bingo!

There are plenty threads about knuckleheads doing the same and they get crucified, but for some reason Ted's wife is supposed to get a pass?

If she's not smart enough to remember she's carrying a gun, she shouldn't be carrying one at all.

cmichini
08-30-2013, 1:26 PM
Bingo!

There are plenty threads about knuckleheads doing the same and they get crucified, but for some reason Ted's wife is supposed to get a pass?

If she's not smart enough to remember she's carrying a gun, she shouldn't be carrying one at all.

Exactly. Idiot move. Not much sympathy.

rayrayz
08-30-2013, 1:53 PM
Suck to be her. But she will get a pass.....just a slap

RRangel
08-30-2013, 1:53 PM
Bingo!

I say you're reveling in it because it's Ted Nugent's wife. Anyone else and we'd her crickets. Especially leftists.

Dutch3
08-30-2013, 2:10 PM
Oh, I'm sure she'll get much more scrutiny.

Which is a shame.

Yes. She will be "an example" of the "gun nuts".

From the article;

"In the first seven months of the year, more than 1,000 guns have been recovered stolen from their owners in airports across the country, according to a Transportation Security Administration spokesman."

Fixed that for them.

SuperSet
08-30-2013, 2:17 PM
She needs to talk to Dennis Farina's (RIP) lawyer.

M14 Junkie
08-30-2013, 2:20 PM

EXACTLY! This has happened a few times to a few "famous" people at airports in the last couple of years. It ALWAYS makes the news.

I can only think that these people who are found with guns in their luggage at airports are complete idiots or, they are doing it on purpose.

EDITED to add; being married to Nugent, she's probably the former.

TeddyBallgame
08-30-2013, 2:43 PM
As much as I love Ted Nugent (and his wife);), he's not the person we need as the forerunner for gun rights. Crap like this only hurts our cause, because crap like this is what ends up on MSNBC.you mean the part where a law abiding citizen, with a CCW permit, made a mistake and entered a sacred airport with her firearm, yet, amazingly, NO ONE was shot or killed because of it?

it'd be nice to get over this demonizing certain areas to have a firearm...someone with no intention of committing a crime isn't going to do any bodily arm to anyone, no matter what zone they've wondered into

my take on it is, no harm, where is the foul?

people, especially, CCW holders do become accustomed to having firearms in their possession on a daily basis...I can see where it wouldn't be the smartest thing to have happen, but I don't see the need to call Major Crimes division just yet, either, although, you do have a point...our Brady buddies feed off this type of non issue

Armando de la Guerra
08-30-2013, 2:53 PM
"you mean the part where a law abiding citizen, with a CCW permit, made a mistake and entered a sacred airport with her firearm, yet, amazingly, NO ONE was shot or killed because of it?"

Situational awareness is an essential prerequisite to carrying a firearm. If you forget that you're armed and not aware of where you are, everybody is better off if you leave the gun at home.

magnusson
08-30-2013, 3:15 PM
Damn! Good work ted, shes smokin

.30-06
08-30-2013, 4:02 PM
you mean the part where a law abiding citizen, with a CCW permit, made a mistake and entered a sacred airport with her firearm, yet, amazingly, NO ONE was shot or killed because of it?

it'd be nice to get over this demonizing certain areas to have a firearm...someone with no intention of committing a crime isn't going to do any bodily arm to anyone, no matter what zone they've wondered into

people, especially, CCW holders do become accustomed to having firearms in their possession on a daily basis...I can see where it wouldn't be the smartest thing to have happen, but I don't see the need to call Major Crimes division just yet, either, although, you do have a point...our Brady buddies feed off this type of non issue

All Im saying is that since gun owners are the one minority in this country that doesn't get fair treatment, we have to be on our best behavior. When someone with a gun makes a mistake, the media makes a meal of it.

TeddyBallgame
08-31-2013, 3:32 AM
All Im saying is that since gun owners are the one minority in this country that doesn't get fair treatment, we have to be on our best behavior. When someone with a gun makes a mistake, the media makes a meal of it.yeah :( to them we're that stain that won't come out of their undershorts

Doheny
08-31-2013, 9:33 AM
Damn! Good work ted, shes smokin

Booking photo...

http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.5989861.1377944410!/httpImage/image.JPG_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.JPG

diverwcw
08-31-2013, 9:38 AM
We all know the risks of CCW. You best make sure you are unarmed when you are supposed to be. Cry all the 2A stuff you want, but they will still prosecute and jail you.

monk
08-31-2013, 11:28 AM
Booking photos aren't meant to be flattering.

EM2
08-31-2013, 7:46 PM
you mean the part where a law abiding citizen, with a CCW permit, made a mistake and entered a sacred airport with her firearm, yet, amazingly, NO ONE was shot or killed because of it?

Agreed
You will not likely get much sympathy from these hypocrites who 'supposedly' support freedom and liberty, unless of course you are wealthy and confident in both your demeaner and knowledge, for you see this is frightening to them when they do not see these characteristics in themselves.

w55
08-31-2013, 8:04 PM
Yawner...person made mistake..libs get boner celebrating it...maybe even a leg tingle.