PDA

View Full Version : I need Info

RJ Dunn
01-08-2008, 9:26 AM
Awhile back someone posted about a dealer in AZ I believe that would accept any offlist rifle of course. And install a P50,BB and then ship it to a willing FFL here in CA. I need their info please. I would do a search, but I can't remember their name. :confused:

Soldier415
01-08-2008, 9:33 AM
Wouldnt you just install it yourself? Or have wes at 10percent do the work for you?

Just curious as to the need to send it out of State.

Prc329
01-08-2008, 9:56 AM
10% may have the rifle you want on his shelf ready to go.

GenLee
01-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Chris at LANWORLD.COM is your guy..........thats Utah....but problem solved

ohsmily
01-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Wouldnt you just install it yourself? Or have wes at 10percent do the work for you?

Just curious as to the need to send it out of State.

No, he wouldn't already have the firearm. He is talking about buying a rifle from an out of state seller who will NOT reconfigure the gun for us at his shop. Then that original seller would ship it to the AZ guy, and the AZ guy would reconfigure it (for a small fee), and then ship it to a CA FFL.

But, as another poster mentioned, with willing out of state dealers like LanWorld, CWS, etc, this middle man can be cut out.

Prc329
01-08-2008, 12:00 PM
CWS has an office in our state. Also dealers like 10%, Abes, Ammo Bros, etc will probably have it or can order what you want. There is also DDS Ranch who is very CA friendly. I bet the may even have the FFL of your choice on file.

RJ Dunn
01-08-2008, 12:06 PM
No, he wouldn't already have the firearm. He is talking about buying a rifle from an out of state seller who will NOT reconfigure the gun for us at his shop. Then that original seller would ship it to the AZ guy, and the AZ guy would reconfigure it (for a small fee), and then ship it to a CA FFL.

But, as another poster mentioned, with willing out of state dealers like LanWorld, CWS, etc, this middle man can be cut out.

Thanks guys. You're right Ohsmily:D

Prc329
01-08-2008, 12:34 PM
What rifle do you want?

RJ Dunn
01-08-2008, 8:48 PM
Have'nt decided yet. The problem is that I want them all.