PDA

View Full Version : Heller : feds wrong to target Kokesh .

Shady
08-27-2013, 4:40 PM
http://www.humanevents.com/2013/08/18/heller-feds-wrong-to-target-imprison-kokesh/

bigdawg86
08-27-2013, 6:41 PM
How about posting as to why I should take interest in this story? Not a fan of the dump and run postings... :rant:

madsend81
08-28-2013, 7:13 AM
Here are some quotes from the article:

The winning plaintiff in the landmark gun rights Supreme Court decision Heller v. District of Columbia told Human Events peace activist Adam Kokesh was unjustly imprisoned for expressing his constitutional rights.
“A non-violent man in a mere display of political theatrics did nothing different than what peaceful people do at other civil rights demonstrations,” said Richard Anthony “Dick” Heller, whose case put an end to Washington’s handgun ban and opened up the current era of gun right restoration across the states.

Heller said he attended the hearings at Superior Court for the District of Columbia to see how the judges’ rule in this matter. “We will determine whether we are a nation of laws that believes in the constitution or will the court’s ruling be a display of its infringement.”

flyer898
08-28-2013, 7:53 AM
Tell me what they found when searching his home. What are the narcotics charges based on?

SC_SD
08-28-2013, 10:22 AM
Tell me what they found when searching his home. What are the narcotics charges based on?

They found mushrooms. I want to say to overall quantity was small, but that detail I do not remember.