jayhuh
08-21-2013, 6:29 PM
Make: Glock

Model: Model 22, Gen4

Caliber: .40 S&W

Location (city or county): Orange County

Price: $600.00 SOLD

Will ship (Y/N): No - FTF only, off roster handgun

Other info: Glock 22, Gen4. 387 rounds fired. Comes with two (2) brand new ten (10) round mags and everything a new one comes with. Has Ameriglo "Hack" night sights. Check Ameriglo's website for description. I had this listed a couple months ago and couldn't make the deal. I've lowered the price. I will only do the transfer at Rifle Gear in Fountain Valley or Turners in FV. My time is limited and I'll try work with the buyer for time, but I don't want to travel anywhere else. Sorry. The buyer is responsible for all transfer fees.

jayhuh
08-31-2013, 1:48 PM
Labor Day weekend bump.

jayhuh
09-03-2013, 9:02 PM
Almost hump day bump

angelus2k5
02-25-2014, 4:21 PM
Make: Glock

Model: Model 22, Gen4

Caliber: .40 S&W

Location (city or county): Orange County

Price: $600.00

Will ship (Y/N): No - FTF only, off roster handgun

Other info: Glock 22, Gen4. 387 rounds fired. Comes with two (2) brand new ten (10) round mags and everything a new one comes with. Has Ameriglo "Hack" night sights. Check Ameriglo's website for description. I had this listed a couple months ago and couldn't make the deal. I've lowered the price. I will only do the transfer at Rifle Gear in Fountain Valley or Turners in FV. My time is limited and I'll try work with the buyer for time, but I don't want to travel anywhere else. Sorry. The buyer is responsible for all transfer fees.

do you still have this?

McLovin92
02-25-2014, 9:41 PM
Pm sent