PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! Mossberg and Sons 44US(a) .22 Cal Military Trainer Rifle

yatzee982
08-21-2013, 1:49 AM
I really wasn't ready to sell this yet but I wanted to get onto the first page of this new C+R Trader Page !

Make: Mossberg and Sons

Model: 44US(a)

Caliber: .22 Cal

Location (city or county): San Dimas/SGV/IE

Price: SOLD! to Agustav

Will ship (Y/N): Yes, Buyer Pays all Fees.

Other info: For sale is a Mossberg and Sons 44US Military Trainer Rifle. US Property stamped and serial numbered #140112 in this range/date 1/31/44 W-19-059-ORD-1627 QTY. 12,527 Serial # Range 139,922-152,448 . The receiver is drilled and tapped for a scope and mount. The barrel and action has been Parkerized greenish/grey and the bolt handle is case hardened. The rifle feeds and fires very well and is very very accurate with sub-sonic ammo. The barrel is a led lapped heavy barrel and the sights are Mossberg S-100 Micro Click. There are dings and dents in the stock and some discoloration due to it being left in the sun. The trigger guard is a little shrunk but the rifle fires fine. It also has a replacement brass screw for the trigger guard / mag plate scew. The rifle also comes with a 7 rnd magazine. The red fire pin is missing and the green safe pin is all metal as the pics show.

Legal: This is a C+R rifle and is able to be sold in a FTF transaction (prefered). I will need a copy of your drivers license for my bound book. I also fill out a Bill Of Sale with a section stating it is legal for you to own a firearm in the state of California.

Please PM any questions, Thank You.

jfifer
08-21-2013, 2:08 AM
Im waiting for pics!

Agustav
08-21-2013, 7:05 AM
I'll take it. PM inbound!