PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento: Cal Expo Gun Show this weekend - worth going?

DrjonesUSA
01-03-2008, 11:16 PM
The Cal Expo gun show seems to be this weekend in Sacramento.

Is it worth going to?

Any good deals on ammo?

Are they even allowed to sell guns?

Anyone from here going?

PLINK
01-03-2008, 11:34 PM
I won't be going. I am done with Cal Expo shows. Just the same ol' crap every time.

But the good news is that Miwall will be there. http://www.miwallcorp.com/schedule/

If they were not going to be there it would definately not be worth going.

Matt C
01-03-2008, 11:39 PM
I can answer that but first I must know one thing... How much do you like beef jerky?

Stormfeather
01-04-2008, 12:15 AM
I can answer that but first I must know one thing... How much do you like beef jerky?

Have you been to the Sacto Show BWO?

1911 in 916
01-04-2008, 12:38 AM
I only go for ammo. It's not that bad. I got some ammo dump stuff and it was kinda disappointing. Miwall is way better. Then I got some Hogues and scope rings for cheap last time. The used stuff is badly over priced.

metalhead357
01-04-2008, 1:28 AM
I never make it to the SAC one that much...... it IS better than 10 years ago....but not by much; if Miwall is there I'd consider it sans the fact I just dropped off my order to CMP for a couple of rifles....I cant spare the dough:(

MrTuffPaws
01-04-2008, 7:40 AM
Cal Expo shows are a waste of time IMO. Overpriced guns and way too much jerky. Every once in a while you can find something cool like military manuals or some other cool nic-naks, but they are few and far between.

Wulf
01-04-2008, 9:42 AM
If you only go to the gun show to visit Miwall, you're better off waiting till father's day when Miwall has their factory outlet sale in Grass Valley. The have more stuff, the same prices, no entry fee, and they loan you a dolly to take your stuff out to your car which is parked about 50 feet from the door instead of 500 yards.