PDA

View Full Version : Home Invasion Robbery in Concord

johnny_22
01-03-2008, 7:09 AM
I searched for this and did not find it posted. Just before Christmas.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/14955437/detail.html

"CONCORD -- A suspect in an attempted home-invasion robbery in Concord on Dec. 23 was apparently hit on the head and strangled by two brothers as they tried to save their sister and defend themselves, officials reported."

" Nelson reportedly entered a home in the 1400 block of Del Rio Circle, stole several items and then fatally shot 17-year-old Ana Christina Gonzalez in her living room, Concord police reported."

Mr. Nelson was their neighbor. How well do you know your neighbors?

rkt88edmo
01-03-2008, 8:50 AM
All the best Concord area scoop shows up on Claycord.com

Scarecrow Repair
01-03-2008, 8:57 AM
"CONCORD -- A suspect in an attempted home-invasion robbery in Concord on Dec. 23 was apparently hit on the head and strangled by two brothers as they tried to save their sister and defend themselves, officials reported."

Strangled! By just one (10 fingers) or both (20 fingers -- did they have legal high capacity hands?)

I am curiously curious.

acolytes
01-03-2008, 9:50 AM
Strangled! By just one (10 fingers) or both (20 fingers -- did they have legal high capacity hands?)

I am curiously curious.

Uh-Oh! Do I sense a ban on hi- cap fingers coming soon? Gotta find a way to limit the amount of fingers available so you your hands aren't a weapon of mass destruction.:D

dixieD
01-03-2008, 10:06 AM
From the article "Gartner said that Sean Nelson's death (perp) is still under investigation, although it appears that the killing was justified self-defense." It isn't stated that they're still investiging the victim, Ana's, death. Guy comes to home, robs at gun point, then commits murder, and in the heat of passion struggle for life and death is killed, and they're investigating HIS death:mad:

acolytes
01-03-2008, 11:11 AM
From the article "Gartner said that Sean Nelson's death (perp) is still under investigation, although it appears that the killing was justified self-defense." It isn't stated that they're still investiging the victim, Ana's, death. Guy comes to home, robs at gun point, then commits murder, and in the heat of passion struggle for life and death is killed, and they're investigating HIS death:mad:

They can't file charges against a dead person. If they can file chargers against the living (people that killed the perp) they can hopefully arrest them, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax payers money trying to prosecute them. If they can prosecute them, the state will make money of them being in jail, (hense wasting more tax payers money). I love the justice system!:chris:

Davidk
01-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Home invasion robbery's are on the rise. There was one here in Fairfield a few weeks ago. I just re-enforced my door jams to give me time to take up a defensive position. :63:

Boomer1961
01-03-2008, 5:08 PM
Home invasion robbery's are on the rise. There was one here in Fairfield a few weeks ago. I just re-enforced my door jams to give me time to take up a defensive position. :63:

Not a home invasion robbery.

It was a dispute on the return of a video game and they all knew each other.

dondo
01-03-2008, 6:28 PM
Not a home invasion robbery.

It was a dispute on the return of a video game and they all knew each other.

are you serious?