PDA

View Full Version : ip address banned

cnyankee
12-29-2007, 7:23 PM
i tried to register on glocktalk and this is what i got.

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here (webmaster@glocktalk.com)

i have never been there before and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

MustangO4
12-29-2007, 7:25 PM
I've had that problem too. If you use a free email provider, gmail, yahoo etc, it won't let you register. That might be the issue. Contact the admin.

rick1881
12-29-2007, 7:58 PM
It happend to me and then went away!

Grouch
12-29-2007, 9:30 PM
Back in the day if you are on AOL sometimes you will share an IP with people. If one of these people where banned it could effect you too. I dont know if it is still that way.

Boomer1961
12-29-2007, 9:52 PM

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here (webmaster@glocktalk.com)

i have never been there before and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

I think we should ban you here as well just for going to GLOCK TALK.

........:43:

They spammed my PM here a couple of times telling me they had a better forum over there than here.:eek:

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

:party: :jump:

:jump: :party:

N6ATF
12-29-2007, 10:30 PM
Have you ever said anything negative about Glocks in the past? Big Brother is watching.

yellowsulphur
12-29-2007, 10:48 PM
They might have banned a range of ip addresses

fast318
12-30-2007, 5:55 AM
I tried to register and received the same error, I e-mail the administrator and it has been months with no response. I don't use any free services, I have Cox Cable.

dadoody
12-30-2007, 5:32 PM

http://www.proxy.org

cnyankee
12-30-2007, 7:35 PM

was just looking for info that i couldnt find here but if i get banned from here by going over there then its not worth it:D

dadoody thanks ill give that a try

ZombieKiller
12-30-2007, 9:06 PM
Same experience here .... but with the Firing Line M14 forum... I emailed tons of times to the admin but no response...i use Gmail.......

scrat
12-30-2007, 9:37 PM

They spammed my PM here a couple of times telling me they had a better forum over there than here.:eek:

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

:party: :jump:

:jump: :party:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

rofl

Lon Moer
12-31-2007, 6:24 PM

Good one! :party:

ZombieKiller
12-31-2007, 9:11 PM
There are soooooooooo many Cali haters on GlockTalk....