View Full Version : fs: colt 9mm upper, b+ch, barrel (no fore end) price lowered (again)!

12-28-2007, 8:40 PM
hi guys, i built this 9mm upper to use but have decided to go another route. here are the specs: (will NOT come with railed free float or front site) all you'll need is to throw on your own FF fore end and front site and you'll be good to go.
-colt 9mm A1 upper, colt 10.5" barrel w/ custom arrr-15 fake can permantently attached by ar15barrels (randall) to bring it up to legal length
-round count unknown, this was a law-enforcement trade-in upper
-i've put about 50 rounds through this upper just plinking (no ftf's no fte's)
-comes with bolt and charging handle
i dropped the price again, really want to get this sold so i can work on some other projects. now i'm asking $450 obo picked-up, $470 obo shipped. would rather do this person-to-person but am willing to ship. i accept cash or discreet paypal (+3%)

here are the pics (will NOT come with railed free float or front site):

first i'll take it gets it... thanks for looking...

12-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Bump for a good guy. I would, but don't have the money.

12-29-2007, 3:07 PM
bump for some changes and for the weekend!

12-30-2007, 12:54 AM
lowered the price again... want to get this sold to work on some other projects...

12-30-2007, 2:22 PM
Is the can aluminum? Wondering if it is how Randall perm attached.....:confused:

12-30-2007, 10:01 PM
the can is aluminum, he first drilled and put a set screw down to hold it in place. then he got his local welder to weld over the hole.