View Full Version : WTT: XM177 parts kit for Kel Tec SU16

12-27-2007, 9:30 PM
Hey Guys...

*SAMPLE PIC ONLY NOT ACTUAL PARTS* Gun has flash hider and stock like bottom pic, with A2 upper receiver like top pic

I have a barely used (3-400rds) XM177-style upper receiver and complete parts kit (everything except the lower receiver) that I'd really like to trade for a Kel Tec SU16 *OR maybe a SAIGA .223*...

IF anyone is interested, let me know and I can take some pics (stuff is all locked up at the moment) but it looks like any of the standard A2-upper XM style uppers with the 11.5" barrel and 5.5" permanent flash hider. It has a 1/9 twist and the fat .750" heavy barrel with CAR handguards and a CAR buttstock (modified to lock in place if desired to be CA legal, locks can be removed as well)

The stuff is used but in good shape, I have another AR parts kit and I thought it would be cool to get a Kel Tec for a truck gun since I could leave the mags loaded and the rifle unloaded, but ready for action, something I CANT do with the AR platform.

There is nothing WRONG with the parts, I just think an SU16 would suit my needs.... SOOO if you're interested, let me know and I can send some pics over. I work 10-12hr days so I might not be on every single day, but I will be checking my PMs regularly...

I'd prefer the "B" model or a CA model, but the A model will work as well.... Lemme know whatcha got!

Thanks for reading....

J b

12-28-2007, 7:51 AM
Dang! I just sold my SU-16 AND I just happen to have an extra lower ready to build on!

You're title is kind of confusing. It looks like you have a kit to turn a SU-16 into an XM, not that you have an upper, LPK and stock to trade for an SU-16.

Oh well. Happy New Year!

12-28-2007, 8:10 AM
What brand is the top end? Parts?

I have a NIB SU16CA. However, I'm in NorCal.

12-28-2007, 7:41 PM
You might have better luck selling what you have and then just buying what you want of this forum or GunBroker.com. That's what I do. I've sold a TON of stuff on here in the past month so I could buy what I wanted. It works really well. Asking to trade for such a specific item, is more difficult.