PDA

View Full Version : Rapper.

rg_1111@yahoo.com
12-26-2007, 10:32 AM
He missed his court date.

Rapper Yung Joc skips hearing on gun charges.

Tired to cut and paste link. Sorry it didn' work. From Yahoo.com

Fjold
12-26-2007, 11:34 AM
He probably wears his hat sideways.

Judge issues arrest warrant for rapper

CLEVELAND - Yung Joc failed to show up at his arraignment Wednesday on a felony charge of carrying a concealed weapon and was considered a fugitive, a prosecutor said.

A judge issued an arrest warrant for the rapper, whose real name is Jasiel Robinson.

Robinson, 27, of Atlanta, was accused of attempting to take a loaded gun onto a Delta Air Lines flight Sunday and was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, police said.

Cuyahoga County assistant prosecutor Gayle Williams said Robinson was considered a fugitive.

Robinson's attorney, Stanley Jackson Jr., told the court Robinson had personal financial and family obligations. Jackson has said his client maintains his innocence.

Robinson was arrested early Sunday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport at a standard security checkpoint as he was heading to a departing flight. Police said they found a semiautomatic handgun and ammunition in his carry-on bag.

He told police he didn't know the weapon was there and was released Monday on $50,000 bond, authorities said.

"This court is well aware of the environment of every airport across this nation with those very safety issues," Williams said, emphasizing the serious nature of the charge, which carries a possible jail sentence of up to 18 months.

"He is alleged to have taken a loaded firearm with 20 rounds of ammunition into the airport. It is also alleged that some of the ammunition in his possession was armor piercing."

On Wednesday, Municipal Judge Michael John Ryan doubled Robinson's bail to $100,000.

Robinson's Web site says he spends much of his time in Atlanta and has 11 brothers and sisters.

rg_1111@yahoo.com
12-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Fjold,
Thanks.
Maybe he didn't know where the courthouse was?

Charliegone
12-26-2007, 12:38 PM
That song of his "It's going down" is pretty stupid, but catchy for some reason...oh well sucks to be him!:p

mike100
12-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Real "G's" don't have legally owned firearms or show up for court dates. He's probably trying to pump up his street cred.

It makes you wonder how many times he got a gun through TSA security before. And what is with celebs.. FFS! charter your own flight fool!

Fjold
12-26-2007, 1:03 PM
"Robinson's attorney, Stanley Jackson Jr., told the court Robinson had personal financial and family obligations. Jackson has said his client maintains his innocence."

To paraphrase the above, "I'm to busy to come to court"

Judges love that answer. Just because you have talent and money, it doesn't mean that you have any brains.

damon1272
12-26-2007, 1:04 PM
Oh, I am very sure Yung Joc knows where the court house is. I think his new name will soon be Yung Bi-itch.

troyus
12-26-2007, 1:34 PM
Maybe this will sell more records.:shrug:

50 Freak
12-26-2007, 1:47 PM
Community Service, time spent...Out in 16 minutes....Oh wait, he's not some rich spoiled white girl....He's black...15-20 years with good behavior.

Fjold
12-26-2007, 2:21 PM
Community Service, time spent...Out in 16 minutes....Oh wait, he's not some rich spoiled white girl....He's black...15-20 years with good behavior.

Like Snoop Dogg got for all of his weapons violations?

Super_tactical
12-26-2007, 8:07 PM

That's about the most ignorant thing I've ever read on calguns.

Congrats!

mike100
12-26-2007, 9:09 PM
I don't know if he is disqualified from firearms possession, but it isn't like TSA runs a background check on you. He should have checked it in.

also, snoop dogg wasn't dealing with federal charges.

Moonclip
12-26-2007, 9:38 PM
Also Snoop had a ASP baton used for a prop in a video. Big whoop. Snoop is a convicted felon though IIRC. I think Snoop is trying to bump up his cred as well. Doing Chrysler commercials is not "gangsta" IMHO. I ain't mad at him though. If he can make the cash,so be it.

socalguns
12-26-2007, 11:11 PM
*giggle* snoops whole rep is that hes stoned clean :D

rg_1111@yahoo.com
12-27-2007, 7:28 AM
Moonclip,
is not "gangsta" IMHO.
Totally false. He's a member of the 23 td ST Crips.

Soldier415
12-27-2007, 7:31 AM
You know what Snoop Dogg's favorite weather is...?

Drizzle

Moonclip
12-27-2007, 8:03 PM
Moonclip,
is not "gangsta" IMHO.
Totally false. He's a member of the 23 td ST Crips.

And I don't do Chrysler commercials or reality shows from where I moved out of the "hood" either:) I didn't realize being "gangsta" was something I should aspire to be.

I've forgot more about being gangsta that you will ever know:) Believe me, you don't want to live somewhere where a police officer is murdered 10 doors down from where your mother lives and you get shot at at the age or 15. Or your grandfathers car gets bullet holes in it from a drive by.

retired
12-28-2007, 12:28 AM
As far as I'm concerned and dealing with some of them during my le career, if it wasn't for "rap" showing up and making these gangbangers and druggies rich, they be a lot poorer, but still gangbangers and druggies.

I used to hear a lot of them rapping while working custody. They all thought they were going to be the next big rapper and hoping they would end up on that reality show, "Cribs," wearing their 20lbs. of gold necklaces.

rg_1111@yahoo.com
12-28-2007, 7:07 PM
Moonclip.
I was not calling you a gangster.
You said, IMHO he was not a gangsta. News flash he IS and brags about it.

As far as this statement. I really doubt it.

I've forgot more about being gangsta that you will ever know.

Moonclip
12-29-2007, 12:06 AM
Moonclip.
I was not calling you a gangster.
You said, IMHO he was not a gangsta. News flash he IS and brags about it.

As far as this statement. I really doubt it.

I've forgot more about being gangsta that you will ever know.

Don't doubt it, if you ever find yourself in the LA area I'll give you a tour:) Believe me, I wish I didn't have had to deal with such issues while in my formative years. You think I enjoyed being shot at before the age I could even legally drive?

Somehow when I picture you in my mind, I think of the movie Malibus Most Wanted:) Thats the problem with the internet, anyone can and does claim to be or know about something they don't.

I never said Snoop did not have past or present gang affiliations. I said some of his current actions are not in tune with what most people would consider being "gangsta". Therefore his recent fairly minor arrests may or may not be an attempt to build up some credibility.

rg_1111@yahoo.com
12-29-2007, 8:48 AM
Moonclip,
WOW you think that only gangs are in LA! I don't need your tour. You been shot at, Big deal. I have been shot before i received a DL. I have been there and done with that.
We wouldn't even be having this discussion if you wouldn't have wrote IMHO snoop wasn't a gangsta.
That's why snoop goes on Howard Stern show and smokes blunt and brags about being a 23 td St. crip.
Everybody has an Opinion and some people are a opinion. IMHO.

Moonclip
12-29-2007, 11:56 PM
Yeah,I give in, you are real hard, you probably hang out at Snoops crib every weekend and smoke blunts:)I somehow get the impression that you are inpressed with the "gangsta" lifestyle or think you have something to prove to show how "hood" you are.

No one here, especially me(or Snoop,for that matter), is impressed.

rg_1111@yahoo.com
12-30-2007, 8:20 AM
Im NOT trying to impress anyone.

No one here, especially me(or Snoop,for that matter), is impressed.

I don't do Drugs or Drink. Nor am I a gang member and never have been.