PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Expo Show Jan 5-6

Boomer1961
12-24-2007, 11:51 AM
Anyone know if this show is going to happen

At the McCann Website no one has updated it for like 6 months.

http://www.mcmannsroadrunner.com/

The Miwall site shows a show though.

http://www.miwallcorp.com/schedule/

Back in the day this was my favorite show, well second favorite next to the Great Western Show where you could buy machineguns, stinger missles, TOW anti-tank missles and Patriot missles. They even had a tactical nuke one time and boy you could not find better prices on used SCUDS (so says the mass hysteria for obscene profit media).

Anyways the Sacramento show use to be like 1500+ tables, took both Expo halls and top and bottom floors in both. Lots of guns, lots of military, lots of milsurp, great BP stuff, decent prices, lots of private sales, things not seen at any other shows except maybe the Big Reno show.

Unfortunately it is like 65 miles away ($55 round trip according to the tax man @ 42 cents a mile driving cost), $4 bridge toll, $8 parking, $9 ticket, $5 mini minature hot dog, two hour of my time just doing the driving, and hey that is like $90 cash without even buying anything and eats up the better part of the day.

I have not been to one since gunshows become the few guns at inflated prices, ammo if you get here before 10am, beef jerkey, and beanie baby show, and oh, no more private sales!

Anyone know if there really is going to be a show? Also anyone go to the last one? and what was it like?

Anyways....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

:party: :jump:

:jump: :party:

:party: :jump:

762cavalier
12-24-2007, 11:56 AM
As far as I know it will be happening. I will be working at the NRA booth out front during that weekend.;)

rue
12-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Why bother the gun shows in CA. have been neutered.

Bizcuits
12-24-2007, 1:46 PM
Why bother the gun shows in CA. have been neutered.

Just, because you can't buy standard mags or assault rifles doesn't mean you don't need any other parts or ammo.

762cavalier
12-24-2007, 1:56 PM
confirmed. Just got my $1 off coupon and flyer in the mail.:)

gwl
12-24-2007, 2:09 PM
All the shows happen when I have to go to work.

Boomer1961
01-02-2008, 8:22 PM
So who is going?

And can anyone report on the last show like how big it was, did they have guns, any neat stuff, etc? Also is this a favorite show for IGGY since it is in Sacramento?

THANKS!:D

762cavalier
01-02-2008, 8:55 PM
If you're there on saturday look me up. I will be in the front working in the NRA booth and I will be wearing my Calguns hat.;)