PDA

View Full Version : You send lowers to CA now?

mAdbRaIn
12-22-2007, 11:43 PM
Hey Rainier,

You guys send stripped lowers to CA now? I tried to buy lowers from you sometime late last year and early this year but you wouldn't send any to CA.
If you do. Do you have an FFL here in San Diego?

8200rpm
12-24-2007, 6:13 PM
From their FAQ (http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/faq)...

Will you ship AR-15 Lowers to CA?

We will ship "Off-List" stripped AR-15 lowers to CA. However, we will not ship any lowers that have full auto markings like the POF P416 series.

FFL: California

Below is a list of FFL's currently on record for the state of California

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/ffl&state=ca

Mr. Joshua
12-25-2007, 6:07 PM
They do. And it was one of the easiest out of state buys I've ever had. Excellent communication between them, my FFL and myself.

I will always do business with Rainier.

RainierArms
12-26-2007, 7:22 AM
You'll need to check with the dealer in SD to see if they will accept AR15 lowers as well.

DIG
03-06-2008, 3:18 PM
Hey Rainier,
You guys send stripped lowers to CA now? I tried to buy lowers from you sometime late last year and early this year but you wouldn't send any to CA.

Yes, they have finally come around to the CA market and the customer service is now pretty good. Finally got that POF415 at a good price and smooth transaction. Thanks Rainier!:)

marxdspot
03-07-2008, 2:17 PM
Just ordered my POF 415 yesterday. Man, they weren't kidding when they said they'd ship right away. I would also like to add that they also had great customer service and will definately deal with them again. Thanks guys!

Coat of Arms
03-11-2008, 10:28 AM
I asked them if they would send a Sun Devil Lower Receiver - GEN 3 to a CA FFL and the guy on the phone said no. Maybe he doesn't really know and gave me that answer. Man I want a SD lower :(

Who did you guys talk to?

Casual_Shooter
03-12-2008, 10:31 AM
Hey Rainier,

If you do. Do you have an FFL here in San Diego?

I had a great experience with John and Rainier. I used Precision Arms in Escondido for the FFL.