PDA

View Full Version : Rock Island Armory RIA 1911 GI .45 w/ 8 round and a 15 rd hi cap

FireArms101
07-22-2013, 12:07 PM
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o699/areyray/ria2_zps2dd26250.jpg
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o699/areyray/ria1_zpsef0dce26.jpg

Make: Rock Island Armory RIA

Model: 1911

Caliber: .45

Location (city or county): North OC

Price: SOLD

Will ship (Y/N): Yes

Other info: Come with a hi cap "rebuild kit" if required to be broken down

http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o699/areyray/RIA45withhighcap_zpse24adef4.jpg

FireArms101
09-12-2013, 5:06 PM
BTT

deviljon
09-12-2013, 5:18 PM
PM SENT

ETA: Ill take it.

killacam
09-12-2013, 6:28 PM
2nd

CZlover
09-12-2013, 7:11 PM
3rd, where were you 2 days ago?

WilliamSil89
09-12-2013, 7:33 PM
Pmed. Interested

Anarchist 1776
09-12-2013, 11:08 PM
" I' LL TAKE IT " per forum rules , pm sent with info to finalize the deal!!!!

Anarchist 1776
09-12-2013, 11:10 PM
" I' LL TAKE IT " per forum rules , pm sent with info to finalize the deal!!!!

Rhyno24
09-13-2013, 3:34 AM
I'll take it if others fall thru

Anarchist 1776
09-13-2013, 8:30 AM
What are you trying to pull "DEVILJON" ????? You know you messed up on that and so did the rest of you !!!! This beauty per forum rules should be going to me ! MODS you need to check into this shifty behavior going on in this thread . . . Because it looks like I am possible going to be cheated !!! And I followed forum protocol to the "T" . . . Someone let me know whats really going on here , please.

gogohopper
09-13-2013, 8:50 AM
PM SENT

Ill take it.
Last edited by deviljon; 09-13-2013 at 5:23 AM..

LOL - Dude made an edit. I'd guess from PM'd
to
ILL TAKE IT

LOLOLOLLOOL

shady at best

gogohopper
09-13-2013, 8:52 AM
PM SENT

super lol another edit made while I posted about the other edit.

A post PM "ILL TAKE IT"

PM SENT

Last edited by deviljon; 09-13-2013 at 8:47 AM..

tsk tsk tsk

deviljon
09-13-2013, 8:52 AM
Anarchist-- calm down, take a deep breath. Relax, take it easy.

OP can sell it to whomever he wants, I PMed him earlier in the day. That's all.

GOGO, I've been PMing back and forth with the OP since yesterday. "I'll take it" doesn't automatically make you the buyer.

deviljon
09-13-2013, 8:57 AM
LOL - Dude made an edit. I'd guess from PM'd
to
ILL TAKE IT

LOLOLOLLOOL

shady at best

How is that shady? There's a guy in this sale thread that thinks his "I'll take it" post is the only post that counts. As if nobody else posted before him. :rolleyes:

gogohopper
09-13-2013, 8:57 AM
Anarchist-- calm down, take a deep breath. Relax, take it easy.

OP can sell it to whomever he wants, I PMed him earlier in the day. That's all.

GOGO, I've been PMing back and forth with the OP since yesterday. "I'll take it" doesn't automatically make you the buyer.

I am not interested in buying. Just amused by the shady edits you made. I have NO dog in the hunt holmes. Not that desperate to save $50 bucks. :oji:

deviljon
09-13-2013, 9:07 AM
I am not interested in buying. Just amused by the shady edits you made. I have NO dog in the hunt holmes. Not that desperate to save $50 bucks. :oji:

Again, I only edited it because that Anarchist guy believes his "I'll take it" post is the only one that matters. I'm not being shady, he's just trying to skip the line by using a technicality. :facepalm:

gogohopper
09-13-2013, 9:08 AM
How is that shady? There's a guy in this sale thread that thinks his "I'll take it" post is the only post that counts. As if nobody else posted before him. :rolleyes:

1)How is that shady?
You post PM'd, or something similar. Later a dude posts I'll take it, and then informs the rest of the rules that the first "ill take it" should get the item, per his understanding of the rules.
You read his post and think "ah crap" You then go edit your earlier post and add "Ill take it" Unless you're a politician you'd think that was shady aka dishonest.

2)There's a guy in this sale thread that thinks his "I'll take it" post is the only post that counts. As if nobody else posted before him.
I read the posts, thanks. He doesn't appear to think his is the only one that counts, just the only one that would get first sale.

Again, I don't give a S who gets it. Just thought I'd point out your edits.

FireArms101
09-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Sorry guys this 1911 was sold as of 10am this morning when the transfer of funds to my hands was completed and the DROS was started. The person that purchased it was the second person to PM me and accept the price and terms. The first one person that PMed me wanted it for a lower price which I did not accept. All communication was done VIA PM's

gogohopper
09-13-2013, 11:06 AM
Sorry guys this 1911 was sold as of 10am this morning when the transfer of funds to my hands was completed and the DROS was started. The person that purchased it was the second person to PM me and accept the price and terms. The first one person that PMed me wanted it for a lower price which I did not accept. All communication was done VIA PM's

Good work. :)

Ed_Hazard
09-13-2013, 11:21 AM

This is true. for the record I was the buyer.:D:D:D:D

Saw a great deal and PM'd seller to make arrangements to buy. No haggling, no lowballs, just set up time and place for PPT.

As to the "I'll take it", I did not post one in the thread. I used PM's to make the deal. Nothing shady going on in this thread.

Pistolgrip Pump
09-13-2013, 11:40 AM
What are you trying to pull "DEVILJON" ????? You know you messed up on that and so did the rest of you !!!! This beauty per forum rules should be going to me ! MODS you need to check into this shifty behavior going on in this thread . . . Because it looks like I am possible going to be cheated !!! And I followed forum protocol to the "T" . . . Someone let me know whats really going on here , please.

Calm down dude you're full on mad