View Full Version : $SPF$ Insight M6X Light/Laser LNIB $200 in LA $SPF$

12-20-2007, 6:20 PM
Wow...that was fast....
SPF to 1bolt

Hey folks,

I have here for sale an almost brand new Insight Technologies M6X Tactical Illuminator. It is practically brand spanking new. I took it to the range once to use the laser to help my g/f deal with the flinching problem she had. As for myself, I realized that I prefer a dedicated rail-mounted light and a separate Crimson Trace or LaserMax laser unit. I am asking for $200 shipped anywhere in California. I'll take Cashier's Check, Money Order or PayPal(+$5.00). Prefer FTF in Los Angeles (I'm in San Fernando Valley), but will ship. This is a complete set and comes with the following (see pictures below):

1) All factory packaging including outer sleeve.
2) Glock Universal Rail lock (mounted on the light).
3) Picatinny Rail Lock.
4) Spare bulb assembly.
5) Two batteries.
6) Manual.

Now for some pictures.

Here's the complete set just like it came from the factory:

Here it is mounted on my Glock G17:

Here it is mounted on my Glock G19. My G17 is sporting a Surefire X200B light and Crimson Trace Laser Grips:

Here it is mounted on the newest addition to my handgun family, a Sig P226:

Obviously, none of the guns or other items (Surefire X200b, Crimson Trace Laser Grips) are included in the sale (I hope no Calgunners are THAT dumb, but gotta add this disclaimer for CYA reasons).

Happy holidays to everyone!

01-27-2009, 9:03 AM
Hello - Saw your add. Wanted to see if this was still available? Also, I think it will fit a Springfield XD45. Is this correct? Just want to make sure. Is it in perfect condition - no problems?

Let me know