PDA

View Full Version : WTS Saiga12 Mag Locks GB ONLY

FEDUPWBS
12-20-2007, 2:54 PM
This is for group buy members only. You are prebuying these "maglocks" "BB" whatever you want to call them for $100. They will not be ready until after FEB.. They are still in R&D so no pics yet. You must have one of these to import a S-12 into the state on the GB. There WILL BE NO REFUNDS if you back out! Refunds will ONLY be issued if these MAGLOCKS cant be delivered before JUNE.
Accepting PMO ONLY! PM for payment addy. Deadline for maglock prebuy is JAN 4th.

AJAX22
12-20-2007, 2:57 PM
You still have to tell us how much they are ;)

FEDUPWBS
12-20-2007, 3:04 PM
read the thread in general disc. 1st post.
2008 price increase nothing we can do looks like will be $525(est) w/ maglock labor and double shipping. Still better than market rate if you can get one!
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?p=892665#post892665We are having a prebuy on maglocks see here.

http://www.raacfirearms.com/Saiga_12.htm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drYM2F3GdGs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XDNvSXP8W0

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/fedupwbs/12.jpg

Bagger
12-20-2007, 3:10 PM
whats the cost of the mag lock
;)

FEDUPWBS
12-20-2007, 3:23 PM
$100 maglocks. Asked mods to move this as I posted in the wrong forum. Should be Acc..

tgriffin
12-20-2007, 4:04 PM
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT. The day I promise to buy a @#$%ing benelli m1s90 this comes up. $%&^!!!!!!!! Son of a.....

peepshowal
12-20-2007, 4:45 PM
I will send you a PM to get address for Postal MO, but have a couple questions.
Will the Mag Lock, when ready, be sent directly to the person/shop doing the install?
Will the list will be updated to show payment received?

Thanks.

boogak
12-20-2007, 4:50 PM
if i add a maglock, can i then convert to pistol grip?

peepshowal
12-20-2007, 5:01 PM
if i add a maglock, can i then convert to pistol grip?

12276.1. (a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following:
(6) A semiautomatic shotgun that has both of the following:
(A) A folding or telescoping stock.
(B) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon, thumbhole stock, or vertical handgrip.
(7) A semiautomatic shotgun that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine.
(8) Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

I believe if it no longer has the ability to accept a detachable magazine because of the maglock it's no longer a Cali assault weapon because of feature #(7).
You can have either 6(A) or 6(B) just not both.

boogak
12-20-2007, 5:02 PM
thanks!

MrTuffPaws
12-20-2007, 5:50 PM
Uh so what happens if the Saiga 12 group buy doesn't materialize? Am I out $100 for this nifty widget?

Also, why can't we use the standard AK bullet button designs that are for sale here? $30 for something that we already know works and is available now. The mag release on the rifles is the same as those on the shotguns if I recall correctly?

fast318
12-20-2007, 8:07 PM
Also, why can't we use the standard AK bullet button designs that are for sale here? $30 for something that we already know works and is available now. The mag release on the rifles is the same as those on the shotguns if I recall correctly?

The mag release in theory is the same as the AK rifle since there is a lever, spring and pin. But the mount is completely different. The mount and trigger guard are not one piece, the mount for the lever and pin are connected to the receiver and the trigger guard is further back.

All this will be worth it once you complete your ten day wait :-)

MrTuffPaws
12-20-2007, 8:20 PM
The mag release in theory is the same as the AK rifle since there is a lever, spring and pin. But the mount is completely different. The mount and trigger guard are not one piece, the mount for the lever and pin are connected to the receiver and the trigger guard is further back.

All this will be worth it once you complete your ten day wait :-)

Yeah, should have clarified, the mag release is the same as a stock saiga rifle.

No doubt that it will be worth the effort. The last day I have to push a shell into the tube of a shot gun will be a happy one.

FEDUPWBS
12-20-2007, 8:25 PM
Uh so what happens if the Saiga 12 group buy doesn't materialize? Am I out $100 for this nifty widget?

If group buy fails $ WILL BE REFUNDED. Read the OP!

A standard mag lock WILL NOT WORK.

Some of you "get it"
If you dont, ask(PM) someone who does.

2E8b you have "two weeks" to get it in the mail.
ONLY ENOUGH to cover the prebuy will be made!

50 Freak
12-21-2007, 3:50 AM
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but exactly how does this BB lock work? And is it reversible (easily) when i'm outside of this state?

fast318
12-21-2007, 5:37 AM
Yeah, should have clarified, the mag release is the same as a stock saiga rifle.

No doubt that it will be worth the effort. The last day I have to push a shell into the tube of a shot gun will be a happy one.

The mag release of the S12 is NOT the same as a regular Saiga rifle. That's the reason none of the current locks will fit.

fast318
12-21-2007, 5:39 AM
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but exactly how does this BB lock work? And is it reversible (easily) when i'm outside of this state?

You must insert a rod type object through a hole in the mag lock to depress the mag release lever. No permenent mods necessary.

FEDUPWBS
12-21-2007, 4:58 PM
[QUOTE=fast318;893712]You must insert a rod type object through a hole in the mag lock to depress the mag release lever. No permenent mods necessary.[/QUOTE
FAST318 there is no hole these are LOCKS only! A hole may be added at your own risk after you take delivery after DROS. These are Locked to protect outside FFL and DROSsing FFLs. Do what you may when you get it.

fast318
12-21-2007, 5:44 PM
FAST318 there is no hole these are LOCKS only! A hole may be added at your own risk after you take delivery after DROS. These are Locked to protect outside FFL and DROSsing FFLs. Do what you may when you get it.

Makes perfect sense.

MrTuffPaws
12-21-2007, 10:50 PM
The mag release of the S12 is NOT the same as a regular Saiga rifle. That's the reason none of the current locks will fit.

Thanks for the reply and answer. That was all I was asking for.

MrTuffPaws
12-21-2007, 10:51 PM
If group buy fails $ WILL BE REFUNDED. Read the OP!

A standard mag lock WILL NOT WORK.

Some of you "get it"
If you dont, ask(PM) someone who does.

2E8b you have "two weeks" to get it in the mail.
ONLY ENOUGH to cover the prebuy will be made!

I did read the OP and it did not state what would happen if the group buy didn't go through. No need to get huffy ;)

FEDUPWBS
12-22-2007, 8:52 AM
This is for group buy members only. You are prebuying these "maglocks" "BB" whatever you want to call them for $100. They will not be ready until after FEB.. They are still in R&D so no pics yet. You must have one of these to import a S-12 into the state on the GB. There WILL BE NO REFUNDS if you back out! Refunds will ONLY be issued if these MAGLOCKS cant be delivered before JUNE.
Accepting PMO ONLY! PM for payment addy. Deadline for maglock prebuy is JAN 4th.

I did read the OP and it did not state what would happen if the group buy didn't go through. No need to get huffy ;)

Thanks for the free bump.:D

FEDUPWBS
01-01-2008, 9:12 AM
ALMOST CLOSED! Will close on 1/5/08 dont miss out! fair warning bump