PDA

View Full Version : ***SOLD*** FS: Stag-15 3H upper half in Glendale, So Cal

brassburnz
12-19-2007, 9:38 AM
New in the box-Stag Arms 3H Upper Half. 16" chrome lined barrel. 5.56 NATO. Still has the originial hang tag attached. Original Stag box. Placed on a stripped Stag lower to see how the finish matched, then taken off. (Will post pics later.)

This is a complete upper half. All you need to do is mount this to your complete lower and you are ready to go. (Take it to a gunsmith if you're not sure what you are doing.) Also, make sure you have a legal configuration.

I was going to go with a 10-round fixed mag, but decided to go Monsterman instead. I picked up another upper that I liked better without the flashhider, so I'm selling this Stag upper in pristine condition.

http://www.stagarms.com/righthalf.htm

MSRP: $465 from Stag. Your price: $395.

Randy
NRA Life Member

rue
12-19-2007, 9:54 AM
Will you ship?

kuh pahl
12-19-2007, 10:11 AM
PM sent.

brassburnz
12-19-2007, 10:13 AM
Will you ship?

I'd prefer to sell it locally, but I'll ship. PM me your ZIP code so I can figure out the shipping costs. I'll need to find a big box to ship it in. Shipping in the Stag box alone is like screaming, "I'm a gun. Steal me!"

Randy
NRA Life Member

dfalcon217
12-20-2007, 6:13 AM
I'd prefer to sell it locally, but I'll ship. PM me your ZIP code so I can figure out the shipping costs. I'll need to find a big box to ship it in. Shipping in the Stag box alone is like screaming, "I'm a gun. Steal me!"

Randy
NRA Life Member

local, pickup...where are you located? ha nvm, just re-read the title.

if you dont seal a ship deal first i can take it ftf

brassburnz
12-20-2007, 9:32 AM
local, pickup...where are you located? ha nvm, just re-read the title.

if you dont seal a ship deal first i can take it ftf

PM sent.

Randy
NRA Life Member

brassburnz
12-20-2007, 9:59 AM
Upper sold to Galdalfdagrey.

Thanks to the group for your interest.

Randy
NRA Life Member

dfalcon217
12-20-2007, 1:30 PM