PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see this?

rue
12-18-2007, 4:15 PM
http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=191

I wonder if any guns were taken from cold dead hands....

DedEye
12-18-2007, 4:22 PM
Yes, we've seen it as it was posted here before :p.

Good video to watch though.

12-18-2007, 8:49 PM
I think it is a horrible video. Total violation of the Bill of Rights.

rue
12-18-2007, 8:55 PM
Yep, wouldn't surprise me if it happened again either.

4D5auto
12-18-2007, 10:04 PM
We better wake up!!!!

The real question is, is anything being done to the NOPD?????

RedDawn
12-19-2007, 12:29 AM
We better wake up!!!!

The real question is, is anything being done to the NOPD?????

The NOPD should have all their guns confiscated for no less than a one month period. Maybe then they'll experience first hand the injustice they placed upon those law-abiding gunowners, and the feeling of vulnerability.
:mad:

There's just no excuse in denying an American their Constitutional Right to Bare arms and protect themselves...especially during emergencies!

acolytes
12-19-2007, 8:44 PM
If they came to my door to take my guns, my response would be "Since your taking away my only form of defense, then you can plant an officer in front of my house for protection. Since you won't allow me to protect myself and my family, you can provide the protection."

N6ATF
12-19-2007, 11:53 PM
Yes, we've seen it as it was posted here before :p.

Good video to watch though.

Dupe ref please so the thread can be reported and removed...

M. Sage
12-20-2007, 5:37 AM
Old dupe, but it's good to have it pop up from time to time, since some people obviously haven't seen it.

VegasND
12-20-2007, 4:11 PM
If they came to my door to take my guns, my response would be "Since your taking away my only form of defense, then you can plant an officer in front of my house for protection. Since you won't allow me to protect myself and my family, you can provide the protection."

And-since they are the cops, and they have the guns, they'll refuse; there's nothing you can do about it because you're disarmed.

Welcome to the new,improved, safer Amurika!

Can'thavenuthingood
12-20-2007, 5:02 PM
I haven't seen this one. Its just shy of 8 minutes long and has many interviews with individuals that had their guns taken.

I understand the little old lady had her revolver taken by the CHP that was sent to help.

If any law can be taken to excess in times of emergency, it will be.

Peculiar how when it comes to firearms the law abiding aren't seen as such.

Vick