PDA

View Full Version : ARRRGGGGHH, Why do I live in this state?

EchoMD
12-14-2007, 9:25 AM
...started looking at Cheaper than Dirt.com, say maybe I'll place an order for ammo, nope, sorry, can't ship to Sacramento...I know other places do, but it was convienient, they had everyting I was looking for. Sorry just had to vent.

Soldier415
12-14-2007, 9:27 AM
ARRRGGGGHH, Why do I live in this state?

It's the cheese

Sgt Raven
12-14-2007, 9:48 AM
Iím a native; Iíll give California 1 more year, to see where Heller and other cases take us. After that if I donít see some big improvements if our favor, Iím going to sell my house and bail.

WolfMansDad
12-14-2007, 10:08 AM
Trust me, you don't want to live in a "red" state. On the balance, California is better even with the squirrelly gun laws. And the gun laws are improving.

Fate
12-14-2007, 10:21 AM
Trust me, you don't want to live in a "red" state. On the balance, California is better even with the squirrelly gun laws.

See my avatar.

Sgt Raven
12-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Trust me, you don't want to live in a "red" state. On the balance, California is better even with the squirrelly gun laws. And the gun laws are improving.
I'm a military brat and a vet, I've lived all over, any of the other 11 western states would suit me fine. Most likely I'll end up with other API grads in the area around Chino Valley, Az. ;)