PDA

View Full Version : Calguns member is mailing out anti gun propaganda!!

tlillard23
12-14-2007, 12:05 AM
****22 sent me a box full of anti gun/brady type pamphlets. I think he has been turned against us. watch out.

See picture for proof.

note- I think the black thing was put in the box as packing material...

I wondered why all the (actual) packing material was all the same color. I laughed when I figured out what it was.

I think I will do the same thing next time I ship something.

VAHEVAHE
12-14-2007, 12:08 AM
****22 sent me a box full of anti gun/brady type pamphlets. I think he has been turned against us. watch out.

See picture for proof.

I wondered why all the packing material was all the same color. I laughed when I figured out what it was.

lmao, i thought you were serious

boogak
12-14-2007, 12:11 AM
now that is hilarious.lmao

CalNRA
12-14-2007, 12:14 AM
lol

damn anti-gun calgunners.

GSequoia
12-14-2007, 12:32 AM
What, no bullet holes?

I'm disappointed in you....

VegasND
12-14-2007, 4:28 AM
Thanks for the laugh, great way to start my day. I'm unimaginative, I just use that sort of stuff for targets:D

J_Rock
12-14-2007, 5:55 AM
Thanks for the laugh, great way to start my day. I'm unimaginative, I just use that sort of stuff for targets:D

Really? I use it for toilet paper :TFH:

Wulf
12-14-2007, 6:34 AM
I love it. Requesting free materials from Brady then using it to pack AW parts. Too bad he cant figure out their Fed Ex account number. His next promotion could be "Free Next Day by 9AM Shipping on all orders over 50 cents."

USN CHIEF
12-14-2007, 7:31 AM
I ordered my propaganda stuff and still have not received it. It has been about 2 weeks now. I have a parrot (African Grey) and I need paper for the poop tray. I will post pictures once I get it.

Soldier415
12-14-2007, 7:48 AM
Really? I use it for toilet paper :TFH:

That's all well and good, but Chuck Norris uses sandpaper :D

ibanezfoo
12-14-2007, 8:04 AM

See picture for proof.

I wondered why all the (actual) packing material was all the same color. I laughed when I figured out what it was.

Huh... and I was thinking those papers were completely useless when really it seems they make a good free replacement for foam popcorn. Nice! Good thinking outside, er inside as it were, of the box!

-Bryan

Socal858
12-14-2007, 5:15 PM
damn anti-antigunners!

thats a pretty smart idea. i thought of gettign some free boxes of their material to wipe myself but the edges look sharp. this might be the next best thing

jess
12-14-2007, 7:43 PM
They work good for starting the fireplace too!:eek:

rivviepop
12-15-2007, 9:53 AM
I've read a few threads/comments about the Brady pamphlets now, and have to ask - by having them sent to you, aren't you contributing to their statistics of supporters? So you order 500 of them, they can claim that they have 500 more supporters whenever they lobby in DC for changes? (or wherever it is they lobby) As an analogy for a campaign a lot of other Calgunners support, what if we replaced "Brady Campaign" with "Ron Paul Campaign" - would ordering 500 flyers for Ron and burning them show - at their campaign office - 500 more supporters when in reality there were none?

Not trying to detract from the fun of what y'all are doing, but it seems to me like getting them sent to you adds to their support numbers statistics (regardless if you just burn them in a fireplace, shoot holes or pack OLL parts in them :) ). And on and on goes their support machine because they think people are listening, etc... and they become more vocal.

Hrmmm.

VegasND
12-15-2007, 9:57 AM
They always misstate facts, so it makes no real difference what they say. Supporters will believe any number, and detractors will always find the flaws in their arguments.

By diverting their literature from its intended purpose, great personal satisfaction is gained! It also diverts some of their limited resources from its intended use.

Realistically, it likely makes no discernible difference.

Refer back to : personal satisfaction:chris::):TFH::sleeping:

I've read a few threads/comments about the Brady pamphlets now, and have to ask - by having them sent to you, aren't you contributing to their statistics of supporters? So you order 500 of them, they can claim that they have 500 more supporters whenever they lobby in DC for changes? (or wherever it is they lobby) As an analogy for a campaign a lot of other Calgunners support, what if we replaced "Brady Campaign" with "Ron Paul Campaign" - would ordering 500 flyers for Ron and burning them show - at their campaign office - 500 more supporters when in reality there were none?

Not trying to detract from the fun of what y'all are doing, but it seems to me like getting them sent to you adds to their support numbers statistics (regardless if you just burn them in a fireplace, shoot holes or pack OLL parts in them :) ). And on and on goes their support machine because they think people are listening, etc... and they become more vocal.

Hrmmm.