PDA

View Full Version : WE DID NOT STAND AND FIGHT

mk19
12-13-2007, 12:54 PM
In case you have not seen this video it is heartbreaking to see the atrocities. and one saying that stands most from the rest is we did not stand and fight. let this not happen to us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkS2BRoCd2I

DrjonesUSA
12-13-2007, 1:01 PM
They have nobody to blame but themselves.

Hundreds of people WITH GUNS, lined up to VOLUNTARILY hand them over to a HANDFUL of bureaucrats.

Nobody to blame but themselves.

mk19
12-13-2007, 1:18 PM
Very true, my point is let it not happen to us. let us unit and fight the corrupt system. and i know this forum is doing a great job in the front lines.

Crazed_SS
12-13-2007, 1:38 PM
Wow.. the picture of people lining up to hand in their guns was gut-wrenching. :(

AfricanHunter
12-13-2007, 1:51 PM
Excellent video, even though it makes me feel sick to my stomach :puke:

We cannot allow this country to go down the same path as England did. Time to join the NRA (if already a member, upgrade your membership and/or donate what you can), Donate to the NRA-ILA, Register to vote, Call/email/fax/etc your representatives, Join your local NRA Members Council, take people who you know to the range(especially children and young adults... They are the future) and explain to them why the 2A is so important.

I, personally, don't want to be sitting on my couch in 20 years wondering if I really did all I could to stop the gun grabbers from stealing my rights away. Do you?

We can and will win this fight if we all stand together and let the enemy/politicians know that we aren't going to take it anymore!

Steyr_223
12-13-2007, 1:57 PM
From my cold , dead Liberal/Gay friendly/Democrat/Anti Zombie/Gun Nut hands!!

DedEye
12-13-2007, 2:27 PM
From my cold , dead Liberal/Gay friendly/Democrat/Anti Zombie/Gun Nut hands!!

Me too!

mk19
12-13-2007, 2:33 PM
We had a saying that you gun is like your honor giving you gun up is like giving up your honor.

CalNRA
12-13-2007, 2:45 PM
Me too!

then why the F is Richardson languishing in the background of the debates while Hillbama are having the time of their lives?

face it, you are in a party full of people that want to take away your guns when they get the chance.

seriously, you gotta face the reality. You can be gay or liberal or gay friendly all you want, you guns are just as evil as mine in their gun-banners' eyes.

Just go to your local Dem meeting and raise the 2nd amendment issue and se how far you get.

1911_sfca
12-13-2007, 3:08 PM
Make sure that there is a backup plan for Calguns with high availability and other means of communication. When the gun confiscations begin, communication lines will be the first thing cut. Just keep it in mind...

Sgt Raven
12-13-2007, 3:40 PM
Make sure that there is a backup plan for Calguns with high availability and other means of communication. When the gun confiscations begin, communication lines will be the first thing cut. Just keep it in mind...

"The chair is against the wall". :p

Hopi
12-13-2007, 3:51 PM
then why the F is Richardson languishing in the background of the debates while Hillbama are having the time of their lives?

face it, you are in a party full of people that want to take away your guns when they get the chance.

seriously, you gotta face the reality. You can be gay or liberal or gay friendly all you want, you guns are just as evil as mine in their gun-banners' eyes.

Just go to your local Dem meeting and raise the 2nd amendment issue and se how far you get.

There is no middle-ground with the 2nd am. The intent of the 2nd was to ELIMINATE the middle-ground interpretations and clarify the right as one that will not be infringed. If ANYBODY, dem or republican claims otherwise, he/she is a DANGER to your freedoms and our republic.

AJAX22
12-13-2007, 3:52 PM
That woman is pure evil, it pours out of her.

I'm surprised the cross doesn't burn through that wrinkled old hide.

I'd say more but I'm certain it would get me put on some kind of watch list.

1911su16b870
12-13-2007, 3:56 PM
Thanks for the post...creeping banning...do not allow it to happen.

dwtt
12-13-2007, 4:15 PM
This is another reason why the Zumbos in America have to be educated. The hunters and "sportsmen" in that video said they never thought the government would come for their rabbit guns or duck shotguns. They were wrong, and I hope we never allow this to happen here.
I just thought, Hitler would have been very happy if something like this had happened just prior to the start of WW2. England would be a German colony now.

WolfMansDad
12-13-2007, 4:18 PM
The saddest thing about those guys is not that they lost their guns. It's that when the time came, they had no fight in them. No government can confiscate all the firearms in a country without the willing cooperation of the gun owners. If confiscation ever happens here, we must be prepared for full, open, and vociferous civil disobedience. I'm not talking about armed resistance. I mean Martin Luther King-style noncompliance in the face of an unjust law.

I fear, however, that we are so hung up on being "law-abiding citizens" that we will have no more fight in us than they did, if and when our time comes.

JOEKILLA
12-13-2007, 4:32 PM
The saddest thing about those guys is not that they lost their guns. It's that when the time came, they had no fight in them. No government can confiscate all the firearms in a country without the willing cooperation of the gun owners. If confiscation ever happens here, we must be prepared for full, open, and vociferous civil disobedience. I'm not talking about armed resistance. I mean Martin Luther King-style noncompliance in the face of an unjust law.

I fear, however, that we are so hung up on being "law-abiding citizens" that we will have no more fight in us than they did, if and when our time comes.

I will be walking right by your side brother.

Piper
12-13-2007, 4:55 PM
Are you people serious? It's already here and our second amendment freedoms have been under siege for 157 years. It's just that 1968 to present has been the most aggressive campaign by both the Republicans and Democrats (depending on who's in power and feels the most threatened by an armed populace at the time) to incrementaly pile more and more gunlaws on our freedoms. Those that don't own firearms and/or don't see a need are being duped into believing that the governments "protections" are adequate and are further led down the Primrose path of ignorance and told that we are paranoid survivalists that use guns as a crutch to deal with our own personal fears. This campaign of disinformation has gone well and will continue unless we launch our own offensive. But for the most part, gunowners are a fractured group that still requires organization at every level in order for us to succeed. Quite frankly, DC v. Heller will probably be the shot in the arm, so to speak that finally tells gunowners that gun ownership is a Consitiutional right of the individual and it's okay to own guns.

bulgron
12-13-2007, 5:14 PM
This is another reason why the Zumbos in America have to be educated. The hunters and "sportsmen" in that video said they never thought the government would come for their rabbit guns or duck shotguns. They were wrong, and I hope we never allow this to happen here.
I just thought, Hitler would have been very happy if something like this had happened just prior to the start of WW2. England would be a German colony now.

Actually, immediately prior to the start of WW2, England did implement some pretty draconian gun control laws. This is why the United States was forced to "lend" England guns. In fact, NRA members sent 120,000 guns to England to aid in home defense.

But it appears the English didn't learn their lesson in WWII. I fear they're about to learn their lesson now, once again. I wonder if it will stick this time?

A sad commentary, indeed, for a nation that once prided itself on the right of it's people to go about armed.

bulgron
12-13-2007, 5:16 PM
Are you people serious? It's already here and our second amendment freedoms have been under siege for 157 years.

The right to be armed has been with us since at least the 15th century. This is an incredibly old debate. Even if we make strides now to push back the hand of those who would disarm us, don't think the fight will be over. The fight will never be over so long as there exists among us people who believe the state should hold all power over the individual.

DrjonesUSA
12-13-2007, 5:19 PM
Actually, immediately prior to the start of WW2, England did implement some pretty draconian gun control laws. This is why the United States was forced to "lend" England guns. In fact, NRA members sent 120,000 guns to England to aid in home defense.

But it appears the English didn't learn their lesson in WWII. I fear they're about to learn their lesson now, once again. I wonder if it will stick this time?

A sad commentary, indeed, for a nation that once prided itself on the right of it's people to go about armed.

I was going to say the same thing.

And then do you know what happened to OUR guns that we sent over so they could save their worthless hides??

Churchill had them rounded up and dumped into the sea, once again disarming the British peasantry!!!

IMO, the English have always been pansies. No truly free man bows before a king or queen.

It's sad to see it happen, but again - they have no one to blame but themselves.

DedEye
12-13-2007, 5:20 PM

I don't know why Richardson has to be such a "me too" candidate :(.

I know that this party is not gun friendly, and combined with their utter lack of competence when it comes to getting us out of Iraq like they promised, I'm getting more and more willing to ditch them.

As far as raising 2A with other Democrats, believe me, I've tried and seen the results. To describe it as anathema would be too mild.

DrjonesUSA
12-13-2007, 5:29 PM
I know that this party is not gun friendly,

To describe it as anathema would be too mild.

You are quite the king of understatement, aren't you? ;)

12-13-2007, 5:30 PM
I think some people need to read Unintended Consequences.

DrjonesUSA
12-13-2007, 5:46 PM
I think some people need to read Unintended Consequences.

I highly doubt the brits would let it on their little island if they found out what it was about.

You can't go filling the peasants heads with such dangerous thoughts, you know....

12-13-2007, 5:48 PM
By all means give up your weapons if his looks good to you. I on the other hand find this to be heinous situation. Some quotes coming to mind: "An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject." "Gun control is not about guns; it's about control." "Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Politicians. " and the most important one "The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others." There is truth in each one of these quotes.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/5968/china1.jpg

daskraut
12-13-2007, 6:45 PM
god that just turned my stomach!!.

artherd
12-14-2007, 1:11 AM

Which one would that be, seems the dems and repubs both want my guns and my rights.

artherd
12-14-2007, 1:11 AM
I will be walking right by your side brother.

Open and total confiscation? Those who read history know where that inevitably leads; I will be up on the ridgeline with a SASR.

Ford8N
12-14-2007, 4:24 AM

And then simply use this...

http://www.ip2location.com/

DrjonesUSA
12-14-2007, 9:20 AM
Another thought: There was no "confiscation" going on here - it was a bunch of fully grown "men" (and I use the term lightly) VOLUNTARILY HANDING OVER THEIR FIREARMS.

They can pass all the laws they want, but once that freedom-loving spirit dies out, THAT is when it is over.

Frankly, I do not think that the brits ever had it to begin with, as they have always had a monarch, and as I said earlier, no truly free man bows before another.

The most important thing we can all do to combat this is to educate our children - take a kid shooting, take your kids shooting and teach them what the Second Amendment is REALLY about, so they will never end up in a line like those brits.

dwtt
12-14-2007, 4:15 PM
By all means give up your weapons if his looks good to you.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/5968/china1.jpg
This is how executions in China used to be done. Notice the local civilian population in the background. The men in green are Army soldiers and they are executing criminals who have committed very serious crimes like murder. My wife grew up in China and they used to have public parading of the criminals with signs hanging around their necks describing their crimes. Then the criminals are driven out of town on the back of trucks and executed, with people following along to watch. She said crime would dramatically drop after each of these executions. I wonder why.:rolleyes:

I don't feel sorry for the criminals, but for the two lower ranked soldiers who have to avoid the blood spray. It's quite nasty.

mblat
12-14-2007, 5:06 PM
I don't know why Richardson has to be such a "me too" candidate :(.

Because he NEVER intended to WIN this time. He runs for VP, so he will be front runner net election cycle no matter what happened.

Creeping Incrementalism
12-14-2007, 6:50 PM
This is how executions in China used to be done. Notice the local civilian population in the background. The men in green are Army soldiers and they are executing criminals who have committed very serious crimes like murder. My wife grew up in China and they used to have public parading of the criminals with signs hanging around their necks describing their crimes. Then the criminals are driven out of town on the back of trucks and executed, with people following along to watch. She said crime would dramatically drop after each of these executions. I wonder why.:rolleyes:

Well, whatever.

Anyone know what model AK that is in the photo?

donger
12-14-2007, 7:29 PM
Well, whatever.

Anyone know what model AK that is in the photo?

That's actually kind of funny in a sick way.

boogak
12-14-2007, 7:51 PM
o man im gonna cry. as the saying goes "from my cold dead hands".
i like to believe that us americans are different.

Clodbuster
12-14-2007, 8:02 PM
Yep. That woman sure looks like a gang banging murderous pile of trash to me...

Clod

I don't feel sorry for the criminals, but for the two lower ranked soldiers who have to avoid the blood spray. It's quite nasty.

boogak
12-14-2007, 8:14 PM
communism in china killed my grandparents family. both grandparents. i hate communism in all its form. because my great grandparents had a lil, they were shot for it. they were criminals because they had a lil food to eat.

Clodbuster
12-14-2007, 8:29 PM
Less not forget that the surviving members of the family get charged the cost of the bullet.

Clod

communism in china killed my grandparents family. both grandparents. i hate communism in all its form. because my great grandparents had a lil, they were shot for it. they were criminals because they had a lil food to eat.

boogak
12-14-2007, 8:32 PM
they took all possesions from them. not being able to pay means getting beat down for it.

Outlaw Josey Wales
12-14-2007, 9:31 PM
We can and will win this fight if we all stand together and let the enemy/politicians know that we aren't going to take it anymore!

The State Vs. The People
by Claire Wolfe and Aaron Zelman

The increase in government power is like a political arms buildup against the citizenry -- a vast expansion of the pretexts that the governing class has to attack the governed. A massive military buildup by one government can often subdue its foreign enemies without a fight. Similarly, contemporary statute books convey sufficient punitive power that citizens surrender without a fight in most potential conflicts with the government.

Americans should heed Wolfe and Zelman when they urge people to practice "living resistance" -- which means "committing your life to making sure that you never, through choice or inertia, help lay the bricks that build the police state."

People must summon the will and resolution to drive politicians out of their own lives. What is needed now is the same passion and outrage over political and bureaucratic aggrandizement that existed towards chattel slavery 140 years ago. We must recognize that possession of government office does not confer ownership rights over human beings....

If contemporary Americans can cease idolizing the State, a rebirth of the spirit of freedom will begin and the threat of America becoming a Police State will become far less foreboding.

-- From the Introduction by James Bovard

CalNRA
12-15-2007, 12:57 AM
watching public execution is to an extent a public spectacle there for centuries. Then they would post large posters of the dead near their homes to make sure the family of these executed remember.:rolleyes:

No appeals, no jury. It's easy to say you don't care when you are sitting in front of a computer in a country where you can own guns. It really sucks if the politicians there decide you are an enemy of the state.

btw the guys in green are more likely to be the People's Armed Police, the domestic security force similar to the Soviet Internal Troops that provide prison detail and executioners. They are called Internal Guard now I believe.

duenor
12-15-2007, 7:50 AM
The microstamping bill's being passed really woke me up. it made me realize that donating to the nra, goa, etc isnt enough. not even writing to the gov or senators. all of which i did.

the next big gun bill that comes up, that affects my ability to purchase or possess guns or ammunition, I intend to get out there and protest.

I'm working on figuring out how I plan to do that. sacramento steps? los angeles downtown? make a video? post oleg posters all over la city at night? spray paint pro-gun slogans?

in the meantime, i urge all educators (church, school, university, etc) to EDUCATE your students. demystify guns. help them understand that their freedoms are at stake. teach them their history - the wisdom of why guns were the second thing the founders knew they must include, before all other rights except for the right of free speech.

the founders knew that the key to maintaining a free state is constitution protection of speech. right afterwards, they knew that they had to give the people the right to bear arms - in order to preserve that key first right.

dixieD
12-15-2007, 7:52 AM

I don't pretend to know anything about the legal and judicial system in China, and I am sure there are others on the board that can chime in, but my thought is that with a disarmed population all the other rights that we enjoy here don't have a chance of survival or even being established in the first place. With military personnel performing public executions in this manner you punish criminals (they're everywhere), you have the opportunity to execute dissidents on trumped up charges, and in addition to the drop in crime I bet there was also a decrease in dissent against the state government. My guess is that it is this last purpose behind such atrocious acts. I'd hate to be wrongly charged in China.
Doug

Outlaw Josey Wales
12-15-2007, 11:14 AM
I don't pretend to know anything about the legal and judicial system in China, and I am sure there are others on the board that can chime in, but my thought is that with a disarmed population all the other rights that we enjoy here don't have a chance of survival or even being established in the first place. With military personnel performing public executions in this manner you punish criminals (they're everywhere), you have the opportunity to execute dissidents on trumped up charges, and in addition to the drop in crime I bet there was also a decrease in dissent against the state government. My guess is that it is this last purpose behind such atrocious acts. I'd hate to be wrongly charged in China.
Doug

Tiananmen Square Massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989

artherd
12-15-2007, 11:51 AM
Tiananmen Square Massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989

HEY THAT NEVER HAPPENED... according to the Chinese gov't.

chris
12-15-2007, 12:43 PM
i have seen this video i hope it never happens here. if it does i hope we have the second shot heard around the world.

Dont Tread on Me
12-15-2007, 2:57 PM
Been there and done it. The only difference here is we have an organized gun rights movement. If you own a gun and you're not in the NRA then you really art part of the problem. Politicians only listen to people who will kick there butts from office.

Sleepy1988
12-15-2007, 8:06 PM

Damn, and I thought they would at least let us keep the first amendment for a little while longer.