PDA

View Full Version : FFL: Lefty Curtis - Antioch, CA

rebelmark26
12-11-2007, 6:33 AM
Anyone know if Lefty is still doing transfers. Last I talked to him (about a year ago) the DOJ was still screwing with him. Thanks!

m24armorer
12-11-2007, 6:40 AM
I'll call and ask. I just sent him some old Winchester stuff.

M5police
12-11-2007, 9:23 AM
Man I remember years ago I would go to Antioch Armory and Ron and his wife would take care of me. Now someone else took over his shop and that old school service was gone. By service I mean Ron would offer you a drink....found out it was your first handgun and gave you a full cleaning kit free, things like that. Well he retired and is travelling the USA in his mobilehome. I didnt mind driving an hour to see them. But now no more straight shooters around. Everyone just trying to earn a buck anyway possible.

sierratangofoxtrotunion
12-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Anyone know if Lefty is still doing transfers. Last I talked to him (about a year ago) the DOJ was still screwing with him. Thanks!

Last I heard (a couple months ago at this point) he was not yet doing any transfers, but the wheels were moving and he would be soon.

ETA: He's almost always at the Antioch Gun Show, and there's one coming up this weekend. Maybe go and find out?

Gunaria
12-11-2007, 12:28 PM
He might be at the Code of the West gun show in Antioch this weekend. Opps someone already said it.

rebelmark26
12-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Is Milwall going to be at the Antioch Gun Show this weekend?

kmca
12-11-2007, 12:55 PM
It's not on their schedule.

http://www.miwallcorp.com/schedule/

m24armorer
12-11-2007, 4:12 PM
Just talked to him. His transfers are going thru 2 other dealers. And he will be in Antioch this weekend.