PDA

View Full Version : What Calgun FFL's are accepting transfers of Hi-point carbines w/BB

Grouch
12-10-2007, 5:46 PM
I want to buy one and would like to support one of our FFL members. I'm in Fresno if that matters.

Grouch
12-10-2007, 9:07 PM
Deleted post

:rolleyes: might as well not sell AR's either then right.

Bobula
12-10-2007, 9:59 PM
:29::troll: :37:

VAHEVAHE
12-10-2007, 10:14 PM
I want to buy one and would like to support one of our FFL members. I'm in Fresno if that matters.

Hey grouch , soooooo you decided to get one huh, welcome to the club!!!! just kidding. What i did was i just called around. I'm in the LA area so there are a lot of FFL's willing to do it here but i do not know about Fresno.

BTW make sure to let them know that the rifle is coming with the mag lock already INSTALLED so they don't freak out but don't expect to find many FFL's that will do the transfer.

Grouch
12-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Hey grouch , soooooo you decided to get one huh, welcome to the club!!!! just kidding. What i did was i just called around. I'm in the LA area so there are a lot of FFL's willing to do it here but i do not know about Fresno.

BTW make sure to let them know that the rifle is coming with the mag lock already INSTALLED so they don't freak out but don't expect to find many FFL's that will do the transfer.

Yeah talked to the only place in Fresno that will even touch an OLL and he said no. :mad:

VAHEVAHE
12-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Yeah talked to the only place in Fresno that will even touch an OLL and he said no. :mad:

Wish i can help more bro but i don't know any ffls around Fresno. It looks like you might need to take a bit of a drive

Grouch
12-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Wish i can help more bro but i don't know any ffls around Fresno. It looks like you might need to take a bit of a drive

Yeah. Maybe Tenpercent someone else can announce for us if he will.

thedrickel
12-10-2007, 10:26 PM
You guys really need to educate that guy in Fresno. Bombard him with laws (and potential $$) until he sees the light.

Grouch
12-10-2007, 10:31 PM
You guys really need to educate that guy in Fresno. Bombard him with laws (and potential $$) until he sees the light.

I think part of the problem is he doesn't sell guns for the money, my understanding is that it's not his primary job. He's just doing it for the "fun" of it.

tenpercentfirearms
12-11-2007, 5:37 AM
Taft is only a two hour drive...one way.

Grouch
12-11-2007, 8:47 AM
Taft is only a two hour drive...one way.

:cool: I might juts make that drive pretty soon.

Trader Jack
12-11-2007, 9:46 PM
[QUOTE=Trader Jack;875255]Deleted postQUOTE]

:rolleyes: might as well not sell AR's either then right.

You got that right. Plus Highpoint does not enjoy an enviable reputation.
Why not get a Mini Thirty or Even a Kel Tec :chris:

Grouch
12-11-2007, 9:51 PM
[QUOTE=Grouch;875301]

You got that right. Plus Highpoint does not enjoy an enviable reputation.
Why not get a Mini Thirty or Even a Kel Tec :chris:

please leave this thread.