PDA

View Full Version : Lock'er Down Console Safes Discount

RGNewell
06-18-2013, 3:46 PM
Let me introduce myself. My name is Bobby Newell, and I am the president of Lock'er Down, Inc. We manufacturer safes that fit in the console of pickups and SUV's. They are all made in the USA of 12 gauge domestic cold rolled steel, and come with a lifetime warranty. Being a vendor on Calguns.net, I will give forum members 10% off all purchases on our eCommerce site, Mobilesecurityplusstore.com Just enter the coupon code "calguns" at checkout and get 10% off. We are designing new models on a continuous basis, will several 2014 models in the beginning stages of construction currently.
Here is a link to our current and upcoming models. (http://www.mobilesecurityplusstore.com/Locker_Down_Security_Products_s/1817.htm)
We also manufacture a VersaSafe for various applications and the SUVaultŪ for the rear of GM SUV's.

Casual_Shooter
06-18-2013, 3:47 PM
Welcome.

thespy
06-30-2013, 3:43 AM
any plans for a 550i set up?

RGNewell
07-02-2013, 5:58 AM
I build a VersaSafe (http://www.mobilesecurityplusstore.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=VersaSafe) that can go in the trunk, and hope to soon buiid a portable for handguns and one for AR15's.Nothing for the 550i console.
Thanks for the inquiry,
Bobby

Rickrock1
07-02-2013, 6:25 AM
Tagg

Barbarossa
07-02-2013, 9:20 AM
I need a replacement console for a 1994 Silverado.
Are these just inserts, or entire consoles?

BomarFab
07-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Nice idea. I may have to build something like that for my 02 Ram since you don't have one. Would you consider selling parts separately? Or maybe let me know what kind of locks you are using?

naeco81
07-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Hi Bobby,

I'd love to buy something like this for my sedan, but I never see them available. Is this because of the much more limited space, or because the demographic of sedan driving firearms owners is just much smaller, or a bit of both?

Anyways, welcome to CGF! Guess I gotta go buy an SUV now...

RGNewell
07-03-2013, 2:45 PM
I need a replacement console for a 1994 Silverado.
Are these just inserts, or entire consoles?

These are not complete consoles. you should try a salvage yard or eBay.
you can also try http://www.junkyarddog.com

RGNewell
07-03-2013, 2:47 PM
Nice idea. I may have to build something like that for my 02 Ram since you don't have one. Would you consider selling parts separately? Or maybe let me know what kind of locks you are using?

I use combi cams from FJM Security Products and can sell them separately.
Thanks.
Bobby

RGNewell
07-03-2013, 2:49 PM
Hi Bobby,

I'd love to buy something like this for my sedan, but I never see them available. Is this because of the much more limited space, or because the demographic of sedan driving firearms owners is just much smaller, or a bit of both?

Anyways, welcome to CGF! Guess I gotta go buy an SUV now...
Most sedans have too small of a console. I do make a rather large 15 x 10 x 10 unit that will fit the trunk. I have a protable unit in the works, but a couple of months out. Too busy with the new 2014 GM fullsize truck and the 2014 Tundra.
Thanks for the inquiry,
Bobby