PDA

View Full Version : What would happen if........

Hopi
12-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Just like the media folks who have published the lists of CCW holders in certain communities.......Somebody were to publish the household addresses and personal info of those that run/support the Brady Bunch..........

This is not something that should be done (read: Do Not Do This), but turn-about is fair play and this would be a VERY EFFECTIVE tool to convince many of those published to reconsider their gun-grabbing.....

What do you think?

WokMaster1
12-06-2007, 11:54 AM
if they do it, it's called public knowledge.
if we do it, it's call invasion of privacy.;)

Hopi
12-06-2007, 12:00 PM
if they do it, it's called public knowledge.
if we do it, it's call invasion of privacy.;)

There are more implications to invasion than just an encroachment on their privacy.....

bwiese
12-06-2007, 1:42 PM
Let other people publish. However, we can readily note they're pretty easy to Zabasearch , Google or ZoomInfo....

For example, "Griffin Dix", "Ellyne Bell"....

And most of the LCAV types are very easy to find - they're lawyers. If we wanted Calguns protesters in front of every CA LCAV affiliate lawyer's home (or apartment; many are quite young fresh-outta-school) we could readily do it in about a day - not that that would accomplish anything.

Hopi
12-06-2007, 1:59 PM
Let other people publish. However, we can readily note they're pretty easy to Zabasearch , Google or ZoomInfo....

For example, "Griffin Dix", "Ellyne Bell"....

And most of the LCAV types are very easy to find - they're lawyers. If we wanted Calguns protesters in front of every CA LCAV affiliate lawyer's home (or apartment; many are quite young fresh-outta-school) we could readily do it in about a day - not that that would accomplish anything.

Bill....protests are not the intent. Who would value information re: unarmed home owners? That is the question of freedom, liberty, and security.

It reminds me of the yard sign that reads, "Beware of Gun....FYI, my neighbor is anti-gun"....if you get the drift.

Personally, it would worry me if it were published that I am unwilling to effectively protect myself, my family, and/or my property. There are entire classes of criminals that could stop playing the roulette wheel of home-break-ins......

DRH
12-06-2007, 2:57 PM
The criminals might get surprised if they assume that everyone on the list is a card carrying member. I am a member of some of the Anti-gun groups, I don't give money or support them but it is a virtue to know your enemy and their intent.

Hopi
12-06-2007, 3:10 PM
The criminals might get surprised if they assume that everyone on the list is a card carrying member. I am a member of some of the Anti-gun groups, I don't give money or support them but it is a virtue to know your enemy and their intent.

And as bad as it might sound, that is exactly what we need to rid the kitchen of these cockroaches......if a burglar breaks into a Brady household and gets shot, imagine the headlines........

N6ATF
12-06-2007, 7:03 PM
I suspect many of them are hypocrites anyway and probably own at least one gun and have it loaded. If their information were published and they got home invaded, they might end up exposing themselves. Criminal dies, hypocrites fall off their high horse, we go home happy.