PDA

View Full Version : WTT: New LMT MRP 5.56 for new SCAR16 or 17

SVTNate
05-17-2013, 11:14 AM
I have a brand new, unfired LMT MRP 16 in 5.56 (monolithic upper, full length rail, awesome) that has been in my safe and I want a SCAR-16 and a 17. Trade for either, but MUST BE BLACK. NO FDE.

LMT rifle has a MIAD grip, otherwise 100% stock. Oh, I have a Blue Force Vickers sling you can have. Bullet Button installed with 10-round mag. I have a lot of 30 round PMAG rebuild kits so we can factor those into the deal.

It has been in my carpeted safe, clean and unfired, rarely handled. I do not have the original box, but I have the manual, the torque wrench for barrel changes, etc. I have the original pistol grip as well, you can take it.

No pics at the moment. I'm at work. Will get you some.

CAVEAT - If you are a price gouger and looking to get a billion dollars for your SCAR, then I'm a price gouger and I want a billion dollars for my LMT. I'm looking to trade with someone based on MSRP values and work from there, most likely adding some rebuild kits or cash on my end since IIRC the LMT costs a little less than the SCAR16 and definitely less than the 17. I also have a new EOTech (forget the model, one of the newer ones). We can negotiate a deal that works for both of us.

FTF in OC, no shipping because I think we'll both be more comfortable inspecting the rifles in person first.

MUST BE NEW AND UNFIRED I WILL NOT CONSIDER TRADES FOR USED RIFLES

SVTNate
05-18-2013, 10:55 PM
Bump

SVTNate
05-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Bump. Sorry, I have been away from home, so no pics yet. I will get some, I promise!

Just want to also clarify. This is not some scummy Frankengun with an LMT upper. This is a 100% factory built LMT rifle, bone stock aside from the pistol grip and the bullet button.