PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or are the Brady's just showing their true colors

cartman
11-20-2007, 7:08 PM
I found this on the homepage for theBradyBunch

U.S. Supreme Court to Consider Most Significant Second Amendment Case in History
The U.S. Supreme Court has announced it will consider D.C v. Heller this term. By agreeing to hear the appeal by the District of Columbia in the Parker/Heller case, the U.S. Supreme Court has the chance to reverse a clearly erroneous decision and make it clear that the Constitution does not prevent communities from having the gun laws they believe are needed to protect public safety.

The D.C. Court of Appeals' decision in the Parker (now Heller) case was an example of judicial activism at its worst. The Court of Appeals ignored longstanding Supreme Court precedent and substituted its policy preferences for those of the District's elected representatives.

If the Supreme Court does not reverse the Court of Appeals's decision, sensible gun laws could be at risk...from the long-standing machine gun ban...to the Brady criminal background check law...to local and state gun laws like the ones in California and New Jersey banning military-style assault weapons

Is it me or did they just openly say they'd like to be able to disregard the constitution?

jumbopanda
11-20-2007, 7:12 PM
Is it me or did they just openly say they'd like to be able to disregard the constitution?

No, they just have a very twisted interpretation of the Constitution.

hoffmang
11-20-2007, 7:33 PM
I just think they have a very twisted desire to not update their resumes...

-Gene

RRangel
11-20-2007, 7:40 PM
If you pay attention, they've been pretty consistent in their victim disarmament plan all along.

Oh, I just love this:

:rolleyes:

The D.C. Court of Appeals' decision in the Parker (now Heller) case was an example of judicial activism at its worst. The Court of Appeals ignored longstanding Supreme Court precedent and substituted its policy preferences for those of the District's elected representatives.

Smokeybehr
11-21-2007, 7:38 AM
I hope Heller gets upheld, and the Brady Bunch are all writhing in apoplectic seizures on the floor when the decision is announced.

BTW: What "Military-style Assault Weapon" and "Machine Gun" Ban? :gunsmilie: :13: