PDA

View Full Version : cad model for 10/22 receiver

atlas
11-17-2007, 12:05 PM
Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone knows where to find or has a CAD model for a 10/22 receiver and maybe action. I have seen a 3D model for an AR style rifle, but I am looking to maybe make something similar to the Rhineland 10/22 stocks. Just for fun since I have recently obtained a 3-Axis CNC.

Anyone else have ideas for interesting and easy things I might do with the CNC (related to firearms).

Thanks for your replies.

gunshack
11-17-2007, 12:29 PM
When I was programming at Donal Machine in Petaluma I had the drawings for the bolt. I programmed it for a quote, but that was all in 2d CAM back in the mid '90s. Still I wish I would have saved the dxfs.

Bobula
11-17-2007, 12:50 PM
def in if someone has it

The Gunslinger
11-17-2007, 1:32 PM
I've been toying with some ideas for a modified sight rail for the Su-16 so an adjustable ar sight can be attached. When I have finished drawing it up I might send it your way if you are interested. I just have a few bugs to work out. Then it will be done..let me know if you'd like to give it a try...I have some guys here at work that are willing to do it but if you wanna try it out on your new toy I'd be happy to supply the drawings....

dw1784
11-17-2007, 4:28 PM
Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone knows where to find or has a CAD model for a 10/22 receiver and maybe action.

try the prints on gunbroker and go raster to dwg. Think they're~$10.

scubamark13
11-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Try this link they have the 10-22 reciever.

http://www.cncguns.com/downloads.html

Let me know how it works out I have also wanted to do something like this.

Good luck

virulosity
11-18-2007, 2:13 PM
I was considering designing an adapter for SVD series rifles so that a regular Harris or other bipod could be used with the receiver rails. The bipods that were made for these rifles are very obscure and go for over $500 on Gunbroker. If you are interested I can get going on the SolidWorks model. I have a rifle for prototyping too.

http://www.dragunov.net/bipod.html