PDA

View Full Version : Front Pivot Pin in San Diego? Or even a little north?

Nefarious
11-17-2007, 9:15 AM
Search-Fu is weak this morning :(

Im running out the door to do some errands, but am looking for a Front Pivot Pin (AR15) in the San Diego area.. or even a little north but nothing past OC - the closer the better obviously.

Do you guys know where I can pick one up, and in a hurry? Its still a little early for the shops to be open, but I was thinking CA Police Equip? or maybe Precision Arms up in Esco? I ordered a bunch of junk from midaway, 2 of which were takedown pins, but they were both rear pins :o

I need to finish a build before Turkey day... and this damn pin is holding me up

Thanks in advanced

PolishMike
11-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Search-Fu is weak this morning :(

Im running out the door to do some errands, but am looking for a Front Pivot Pin (AR15) in the San Diego area.. or even a little north but nothing past OC - the closer the better obviously.

Do you guys know where I can pick one up, and in a hurry? Its still a little early for the shops to be open, but I was thinking CA Police Equip? or maybe Precision Arms up in Esco? I ordered a bunch of junk from midaway, 2 of which were takedown pins, but they were both rear pins :o

I need to finish a build before Turkey day... and this damn pin is holding me up

Thanks in advanced

Check with discount gun mart off morena

There number is
(619) 276-8730

Nefarious
11-17-2007, 10:29 AM
Check with discount gun mart off morena

There number is
(619) 276-8730

They did not have any in stock =(
No real eta given as to when they expect more

robitrocks
11-17-2007, 10:45 AM
If Discount doesn't have it, I would check with CPE. If they don't have it you might be SOL.

SDJim
11-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Google Don Gussler, he's a listed FFL out in Santee. He should be able to fix you up.

Nefarious
11-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Google Don Gussler, he's a listed FFL out in Santee. He should be able to fix you up.

Ahhhh yea.. Don. Hes right in my area too.
I just called him up. He says he has some in stock. Going to pick some up later today

Thanks!

robitrocks
11-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Nice! I'll have to add that name to my address book.