PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had problems shooting their OLL at Lytle Creek

CaliAR
11-15-2007, 9:04 PM
Just wondering.................its closest to me and I want to know if they are OLL friendly.................

tcp
11-15-2007, 9:12 PM
i've shot a couple of mine there, no problems at all, just curious fellow shooters that need to be educated. the ro's know about them.

Number 6
11-16-2007, 12:43 AM
I have had no problems shooting mine.

davedog665
11-16-2007, 9:18 AM
hey CaliAR you finished your build too? Ya man i finished mine i'll be at lytle creek this sat. morn. i shot there last month the ro just looked at it for a moment didn't check ne thing. but it wasn't the A hole guy soo will c what happens tomorrow pm me if your goin up tomorrow.

Black Majik
11-16-2007, 9:31 AM
Lytle creek won't give you problems with OLLs...

Mr. Ed
11-16-2007, 1:04 PM
Anything goes at Lytle Creek. Everytime I go up there I see a bunch of illegals and gangbangers shooting AKs in their original "evil" condition. Most of the time, they don't even know how to shoot the thing.

Anyways, shoot whatever gun you want...just don't shoot anybody..and be careful of the riff raff.

inda_bebe
11-16-2007, 1:50 PM
i got my ak pistol done, will i have any problems testing it out over there? plus all i got are magnetic 7.62 rounds.

Prince50
11-16-2007, 2:52 PM
I do have problems at Lytle Creek. Every time I go there people ask me to buy P50s and BULLET-BUTTONS! LOL

LC is very OLL friendly.

Enjoy

Watch your brass, little kids will come up and steal .50BMG brass right out from under your gun and run away. Used to be cute, now it's a bummer at $.50 each.

Darin

ar15barrels
11-16-2007, 3:59 PM
Watch your brass, little kids will come up and steal .50BMG brass right out from under your gun and run away. Used to be cute, now it's a bummer at $.50 each.

Fly Swatter. ;)

CaliAR
11-17-2007, 5:39 PM
Thanks guys .....shouldn't be a problem.

KenpoProfessor
11-17-2007, 6:34 PM
I do have problems at Lytle Creek. Every time I go there people ask me to buy P50s and BULLET-BUTTONS! LOL

LC is very OLL friendly.

Enjoy

Darin

And if some kid did that to me, I'd be in his parents butt like a bicycle without a seat. That's uncalled for and theft, and I'd have the cops there in a second if it's not taken care of by the parents immediately.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

dondo
11-17-2007, 7:18 PM
And if some kid did that to me, I'd be in his parents butt like a bicycle without a seat. That's uncalled for and theft, and I'd have the cops there in a second if it's not taken care of by the parents immediately.

Clyde

Take some valium, jesus christ.

HKROB
11-17-2007, 9:33 PM
ha ha :D

Diablo
11-17-2007, 10:11 PM

:rofl:

bwiese
11-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Removed to avoid self incrimination

Please do not admit to, or promulgate the commission of, multiple felonies here on Calguns.

This says far less about the stupid law(s) than the fact you're too stupid to STFU.

tankerman
11-18-2007, 4:53 AM

Clyde
Dude, take it easy. What are are you going to do, go Kenpo on a kid?

KenpoProfessor
11-18-2007, 5:05 AM
So why do I need to take it easy or take a valium? If a parent cannot control their snot gobblers at a range, they're a hazard to everyone. If that is happening, those kids are a distraction to the shooters, and ADs and NDs would be the order of the day. So, would my reaction be so hard when someone is shot or killed because of them?

Clyde

socalguns
11-18-2007, 6:31 AM
I'm with KenpoProfessor, although I'd avoid that area for sanitary reasons :D

tankerman
11-18-2007, 4:40 PM
So why do I need to take it easy or take a valium? If a parent cannot control their snot gobblers at a range, they're a hazard to everyone. If that is happening, those kids are a distraction to the shooters, and ADs and NDs would be the order of the day. So, would my reaction be so hard when someone is shot or killed because of them?

Clyde
Nice attempt at diversion.

No where does it say that the kid would be shot. It actually say "used to be cute" no reference to danger as a matter of fact it is obviously a monitary driven comment.

Are you aware that the range has employee's and their job is to enforce safety rules? It is also possible to communicate with the child's parent.

KenpoProfessor
11-18-2007, 4:56 PM
Nice attempt at diversion.

No where does it say that the kid would be shot. It actually say "used to be cute" no reference to danger as a matter of fact it is obviously a monitary driven comment.

Are you aware that the range has employee's and their job is to enforce safety rules? It is also possible to communicate with the child's parent.

Diversion, kids shot? WTF are you talking about? Are your reading comprehension skills that bad?

Clyde

tankerman
11-18-2007, 5:32 PM
Diversion, kids shot? WTF are you talking about? Are your reading comprehension skills that bad?

Clyde

That is a question you should ask yourself.

At no point in any post ither than yours did it say that anyone was in danger. You stated, "So would my reaction would be so hard if someone was shot and killed because of them".

You created sensationalism (by using the "what if" factor") in an attempt to cover your over reaction.

KenpoProfessor
11-18-2007, 6:03 PM
That is a question you should ask yourself.

At no point in any post ither than yours did it say that anyone was in danger. You stated, "So would my reaction would be so hard if someone was shot and killed because of them".

You created sensationalism (by using the "what if" factor") in an attempt to cover your over reaction.

What, because I didn't elude to the eminent danger of this behavior in my first post? Next.

Clyde