PDA

View Full Version : Winchester Model 60A-22 Price?

norcal_fisherman
11-13-2007, 1:26 PM
Hey All,
I've just been given a Winchester Model 60A-22 rifle, and really have no need of it. Someone gave it to me knowing my love of firearms. I never have been known to turn down a deal on a gun and "free" seemed to be a good price. Does anyone know about this rifle? I took the time to clean it and make sure everything works properly, though I am yet to fire it. What is something like this worth? I can't seem to get much information. It took me calling all over the country just to order the missing rear sight. Any information would be great.

xenophobe
11-13-2007, 5:46 PM
Depends on if it's original finish and condition. In excellent to mint condition, it would hold a premium, could be upwards of $600-$1000.

In refinished or poor condition, anywhere from $150 and up.

Without seeing it, it's really hard to say. Take it to a gun dealer to have appraised.

norcal_fisherman
11-13-2007, 7:12 PM
Thanks, I was just curious. I think I will get it appraised. It has it's original finish, but has a few marks in the stock. I don't think I'll sell it (I don't think I've ever sold a firearm), but I like to know the value of what I have.