PDA

View Full Version : Seecamp CA edition

erocks
11-05-2007, 5:15 PM
Where can I purchase a CA Edition Seecamp? I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find one.

halifax
11-05-2007, 5:27 PM
Where can I purchase a CA Edition Seecamp? I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find one.

Contact them directly then find an FFL to do the transfer.

Seecamp (http://seecamp.com/)

L-2
11-05-2007, 5:29 PM
www.seecamp.com lists only one Calif. dealer:

Lock, Stock 'n' Barrel
5928 Temple City Blvd.
Temple City CA 91780
(626) 287-0051
lockstk@pacbell.net

smogcity
11-05-2007, 5:32 PM
I got mine there.. Weird shop, kinda hillbilly...

WolfMansDad
11-06-2007, 10:06 AM
I got mine at Lock, Stock, and Barrel. Some people have issues there, but I've always gotten along well with them. Guess it's a hillbilly thing... :rolleyes:

Whether you want one or not is a different story. I carried mine a few times, out of state where my ccw is valid. Found myself in an uncomfortable situation fevently wishing I had a full-sized .45 instead. Haven't carried the seecamp since.

If you want a small, easily concealable piece, you might look at .38 snubbies.

jmancini
11-06-2007, 1:34 PM
I got mine at Lock, Stock, and Barrel. Some people have issues there, but I've always gotten along well with them. Guess it's a hillbilly thing... :rolleyes:

Whether you want one or not is a different story. I carried mine a few times, out of state where my ccw is valid. Found myself in an uncomfortable situation fevently wishing I had a full-sized .45 instead. Haven't carried the seecamp since.

If you want a small, easily concealable piece, you might look at .38 snubbies.

Well, the first rule of gunfighting is "have a gun" and the seecamp lets you do that more places. As much as you might have wanted "more gun" you were better off with the seecamp than nothing, which is when I carry mine - only when I can't hide anything bigger. 38 snubbies are great but nothing hides as well as a seecamp. Just a shame you can't get the 380 here yet.

I got mine at Lock, Stock, and Barrel. Yes, it's a slightly odd place but the people there seemed quite friendly. Took about a month to order.