PDA

View Full Version : PSA...any plans to update your server???

ambiguous216
04-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Can u update us on any plans to update your server? Too slow during peak times. :oji:

Palmetto State Armory
04-02-2013, 6:51 AM
Yes, but it isn't something that can be implemented over night.

*Zombie Killer*
04-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Yes, but it isn't something that can be implemented over night.

True, however, PSA hasnít done anything about it for several months. It's very inconvenient and frustrating when Iím constantly missing out on particular items due to the slow and/or non responsive server. Despite this issue I must say that I'm very happy with the product quality and service.

Palmetto State Armory
04-02-2013, 1:41 PM
True, however, PSA hasnít done anything about it for several months.

Actually, our IT team has been constantly working on it ever since we upgraded to our new website early last year. It's very expensive and time consuming.

*Zombie Killer*
04-03-2013, 6:25 PM
Actually, our IT team has been constantly working on it ever since we upgraded to our new website early last year. It's very expensive and time consuming.

Tushay

ambiguous216
04-04-2013, 9:00 PM
With the thousands and thousands of dollars raked in over the past few months what gives? May I mention ROI...return on investment??? You can quadruple your incoming cash flow instead of frustrated customers...take care of your customers and they will take care of you.