PDA

View Full Version : Mesa Tactical Enidine Stock vs Knoxx

Cthulu
10-29-2007, 9:38 PM
Does anyone have any experience with the new Mesa Tactical Enidine stock and/or the Knoxx Special Ops stock. I am really interested in purchasing a recoil buffer stock, and am wondering if they really do reduce the felt recoil as they state (Mesa Tactical - 70% / Knoxx - 95%).

I can't seem to find any reviews on the hydraulic buffer from Mesa Tactical.

Thanks.

moulton
10-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Does anyone have any experience with the new Mesa Tactical Enidine stock and/or the Knoxx Special Ops stock. I am really interested in purchasing a recoil buffer stock, and am wondering if they really do reduce the felt recoil as they state (Mesa Tactical - 70% / Knoxx - 95%).

Thanks.

I love my knoxx.... except I dont have it. after my first day out on the range I had a pin protrude out of the pistol grip about 1/4". dont know how it got there so I e-mailed BLACKHAWK ( they bought Knoxx recently). they said send it in, so I did. they even paid for the shipping. evidently it was one of the earlyer models they produced and it did not have the locking ring installed correctly. I love the stock though, plus they have great customer service ;)

Cthulu
10-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Damn that sux... Though I am very interested in the M.T. set up i am curious on this new enidine recoil system. I am just wanting to see if anyone has actually tried it out..

Exiledviking
10-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Go for it. I have the Knoxx Spec Ops on my VangComp 590A1 and I wouldn't have it any other way. The look on people's faces after they fire it is pure disbelief.
"This can't be a 12ga!"

Corbin Dallas
11-07-2007, 3:00 PM
Yep, same here. Got the Knoxx spec-ops on my 590A1 and it's like butter.

wildcard
11-07-2007, 3:06 PM
I love my knoxx.... except I dont have it. after my first day out on the range I had a pin protrude out of the pistol grip about 1/4". dont know how it got there so I e-mailed BLACKWATER ( they bought Knoxx recently). they said send it in, so I did. they even paid for the shipping. evidently it was one of the earlyer models they produced and it did not have the locking ring installed correctly. I love the stock though, plus they have great customer service ;)

There's a big difference between Blackwater and Blackhawk :)

Diablo
11-09-2007, 2:13 PM
I like the Mesa Tactical set up better than the Knoxx. The MT is expensive though. I don't have the enidine stock, just the MT regular one. IMOHO you want some recoil on your 12 gage!! and no I'm not a masochist, but you gotta experience some pain some time.:p

mcubed4130
11-13-2007, 1:50 PM

Thanks.

I have no experience with the Mesa... however I have a TON of experience with the Knoxx SpecOps.

(search this forum for "knoxx" with my name as the user who posted - I've previously said alot about how great the SpecOps is, especially after also adding in the optional Limbsaver pad for the SpecOps)

Anyway - yes it does work; very well at reducing felt recoil... such that I was able to hand it to my friend's 105lb 5'4" sister wearing a tank top (exposed shoulders) - her first time ever shooting a 12g shotgun; and she shot a 5 bullet -7" group at 50 yards w/1oz slugs...

All the guys were watching her... and she was dumbfounded... she looked around at everyone and said WHAT? it's easy, doesn't hurt at all...

-M3

moulton
11-13-2007, 3:03 PM
There's a big difference between Blackwater and Blackhawk :)

lol, thanks....brainfart:o

Mesa Tactical
11-13-2007, 3:12 PM
She likes it: http://calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=833823&postcount=1