PDA

View Full Version : Reply from Babs Boxer,, pathetic.

zonzin
03-30-2013, 8:08 AM
She has resorted to just sending out completely generic form letters. Doesn't even acknowledge the topic of 2A. If this is the "best of her ability" we have a problem Huston.

United States Senate

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your views with me. Your comments will help me continue to represent you and other Californians to the best of my ability. Be assured that I will keep your views in mind as the Senate considers legislation on this or similar issues.

If you would like additional information about my work in the U.S. Senate, I invite you to visit my website, http://boxer.senate.gov. From this site, you can send a message to me about current events or pending legislation, access my statements and press releases, request copies of legislation and government reports, and receive detailed information about the many services that I am privileged to provide for my constituents. You may also wish to visit http://thomas.loc.gov to track current and past federal legislation.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

Ford8N
03-30-2013, 8:43 AM
Basically, your nothing to her.

remember this....

M25
03-30-2013, 8:47 AM
WOW, that letter just gave me all kinds of warm and fuzzy feelings. I'm glad she cares so much.

Full Clip
03-30-2013, 8:53 AM
This is why when people say "write your senators" to defend the 2nd A, I don't even bother. Boxer and FEINSTEIN? Uh, yeah, wasted energy.

ja308
03-30-2013, 8:55 AM
Her opponent Bruce Herchonson said You should be able to carry an Uzi anywhere you want!
Unfortunately big media , somehow found him near a topless place 2 days before the election.

Attending a topless bar in Cali should have guaranteed his election,but sheep,sitting in front of the shine did not see it that way !

Sorry for the flashback .
As the president reminds us ,elections have consequences . Bad ones in this case!

waffmaster
03-30-2013, 8:57 AM
Still, is good to write to them. At some moment they will have to acknowledge other opinions, but most important: to vote out Boxer and Feinstein. They serve no purpose to California, and are dangerous to 2a.

Charlie Foxtrot
03-30-2013, 8:58 AM
Harry Reid called her the "Most Liberal Senator".

She's also thought of as the dumbest. Correlation or causality?

waffmaster
03-30-2013, 8:59 AM
On second thought, California may prefer to replace B. Boxer with Pierce Morgan. Not very convenient.

Ouroboros
03-30-2013, 9:04 AM
I received this same letter. Didn't expect much than this anyway.

snobord99
03-30-2013, 11:32 AM
We should start a form-letter reply to her form letters. Something like:

Dear Ms. Boxer:

Thank you for your form-letter reply to my concerns and proving that you, as our representative, could not care less about our concerns.

Sincerely,

XXX

epilepticninja
03-30-2013, 11:37 AM
Why should she care what you write to her about? She will never be voted out of office. The libtard demo's in this state love that worthless piece of garbage.

03-30-2013, 12:02 PM
what a surprise!! the only thing these career politicians care about is how to keep their jobs...

maybe her staff will send you a different response if you send her a donation instead ;-)

canative
03-30-2013, 2:46 PM
I got the same canned response from Boxer and Frankenstein, I mean Feinstein.

QQQ
03-30-2013, 2:51 PM
This is why when people say "write your senators" to defend the 2nd A, I don't even bother. Boxer and FEINSTEIN? Uh, yeah, wasted energy.

agreed. Maybe such policies work for Congressman or local politicians, but a California Senator has too many sheeple to worry about.

Legasat
03-30-2013, 7:42 PM
Translation? "Shut-up peasant!"

Mr.Matt
03-30-2013, 7:46 PM
Save the price of a stamp.

sam2002
03-30-2013, 8:44 PM
What did you expect ? Maybe her and her hubby would show up at your place for a little BBQ and a few drinks ........ sheet ya never know ?
Just a little sarcastic humor dont take me personally
Keep writing them all They hear us loud and clear !

johnny_22
03-31-2013, 6:32 AM
Save the price of a stamp.

Because of the Anthrax attack, Our Congress requests use of the "Contact Us" form on their web sites.

I haven't "mailed" my Senators in years. But, I still let them know what I think of their ideas.

Boxer always sends a form letter; even for my complaints about changing 401ks. At least Feinstein addressed my questions about reducing the savings amounts.

waffmaster
03-31-2013, 6:41 AM

Dear Ms. Boxer:

Thank you for your form-letter reply to my concerns and proving that you, as our representative, could not care less about our concerns.

Sincerely,

XXX

Excellent! I will adopt that.

donw
03-31-2013, 7:41 AM
difi, boxer and many like them feel they're "Entitled" now that they've been re-elected, to be in there for life.

IMO, it's because of legislators like them, that WE, THE PEOPLE, should impose term limits on ALL elected positions.

i wrote boxer a while back and said:

"I will be voting in your next re-election bid, how you vote on issues important to me, determines how I vote and how i recommend to my friends, relatives and associates to vote."

she did not respond.

incidently...i have read, that elected officials will respond to HAND WRITTEN, snail mail, more-so than emails and faxes...true or not...??

OleCuss
03-31-2013, 8:19 AM
Barbara Boxer effectively retired the moment she was first elected to the Senate.

She casts her votes in lock-step with the uber-fascists and thus doesn't really even need to know what is being voted on.

Her staff simply handles her messages for her - I seriously doubt they even bother reporting on what her constituents care about.

She comes out of retirement just long enough to make a few campaign speeches and raise some money around re-election time, but otherwise she is about as do-nothing as you can be in the Senate.

DiFi is more dangerous because she actually does stuff.

TeddyBallgame
03-31-2013, 8:23 AM
Funny, even the form letter has "self promotion" all over it

For real, lady, get over yourself...mirrors lie

TeddyBallgame
03-31-2013, 8:28 AM
difi, boxer and many like them feel they're "Entitled" now that they've been re-elected, to be in there for life.

IMO, it's because of legislators like them, that WE, THE PEOPLE, should impose term limits on ALL elected positions.That's a perfect idea, until you get one in office who actually is dedicated to doing their job, especially when it comes to upholding the Constitution...then, WE, THE PEOPLE, would be limiting how long the good ones can work for us...just saying :shrug:

ja308
03-31-2013, 8:28 AM
IMO, it's because of legislators like them, that WE, THE PEOPLE, should impose term limits on ALL elected positions.

How are the mandated term limits working for you in Ca ?

Dano2467
03-31-2013, 5:00 PM

I hear that, I got the form letter from boxtard as well but finklestien's at least was a form letter geared to the subject matter, still felt it was wasted energy writing either of them.

wjc
04-01-2013, 10:58 PM

Dear Ms. Boxer:

Sincerely,

XXX

heh...thanks!

I'm going to do that next time I get a form letter from her.

PBRStreetgang
04-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Translation? "Shut-up peasant!"

Man that's how I feel!!!