PDA

View Full Version : "Gun control" in Tucson

Mulay El Raisuli
03-29-2013, 7:55 AM
The only kind I'm interested in.

The Raisuli

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/28/plan-to-hand-out-free-shotguns-in-tucson-stirs-debate/

k1dude
03-29-2013, 8:02 AM
Good for him! Idiot responses from the Dems are no surprise.

Why doesn't he hand them out in his own neighborhood? Because they most likely already own them. And I'm sure if he did, they'd accuse him of giving welfare to the rich. No matter what you do as a conservative, you're wrong. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Hoooper
03-29-2013, 8:16 AM
"Why doesn't he hand them out in his own neighborhood?"

yeah, I appreciated that comment too. He would hand them out in his own neighborhood, but unless he lives in a dangerous neighborhood it wouldnt be too useful for the study.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf_klpGcqGb0KvGmd5iBV2KePZgqYCc pTpHsqnPfDqkr9tsWGI

SoCal Bob
03-29-2013, 8:30 AM
I wonder if any of the council members are on record as disputing or denouncing the Vice Presidents advice to buy a shotgun? At least these citizens will get better training than the VP's recommendations to fire off two rounds when you're scared or to shoot through the door.

Rossi357
03-29-2013, 10:19 AM
But but but.....Joe said to get a shotgun.......

SilverTauron
03-29-2013, 10:25 AM

Shut up u racist!

k1dude
03-29-2013, 10:25 AM

Ha! Good one!

Once again the left is exposed for their real agenda - ban all guns.

dustoff31
03-29-2013, 1:27 PM
Ha! Good one!

Once again the left is exposed for their real agenda - ban all guns.

Yep. The two dem state representatives quoted in the article have their names on every anti-gun bill in the AZ legislature this year. Campbell is the primary sponsor of most of them.

Of course, none of the anti 2A crap was even heard in any of the committees the bills were assigned to, and it's too late to introduce any more.