PDA

View Full Version : VP Biden On AWB: "This Is Just The Beginning"

sholling
03-28-2013, 2:30 PM
Remember when our pro Obama members said that Obama didn't wasn't going to go after our guns? Per Biden they were sadly mistaken.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/03/28/Biden-Audio-Assault-Weapons-Ban-Just-The-Beginning
And lastly, but not least, the Assault Weapons ban and the limitation on the size of magazines, let me say this as clearly as I can: this is just the beginning.

scarville
03-28-2013, 2:37 PM
The Beginning of the End.

I wonder if he know yet whose end it will be.

advocatusdiaboli
03-28-2013, 2:40 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREEFs6jBzOrlM2-JNmU-7M2SaV_hQuL2BxqFkc75ClBelc1yBbhw

rootuser
03-28-2013, 2:49 PM
Interesting to note:

They are laying the groundwork for a 10 round magainze limit. They know NY went too far, so, now he mentions that all those magazines that 15,30,100 etc. I also find it interesting he leveled himself at semi-automatic weapons, which in terms of handguns, are definately in common-use, fail the test of Heller, and he KNOWS it..... Makes you wonder how genuine he is, or if he is, once again, like all politicians, pandering to get money.

advocatusdiaboli
03-28-2013, 2:54 PM
I hope we can get round limits nullified federally over Heller—BTW Heller never uses the words common use. Ever if I recall correctly—don't have word search for the opinion easily.
One of the shooters at Columbine, Harris had a Highpoint 9mm Carbine. This was during the previous Assault Weapons ban, which also banned magazine size to 10 rounds. Harris had 13 magazines. He fired the gun 96 times.

punknil
03-28-2013, 5:26 PM
I hope we can get round limits nullified federally over Heller—BTW Heller never uses the words common use. Ever if I recall correctly—don't have word search for the opinion easily.
One of the shooters at Columbine, Harris had a Highpoint 9mm Carbine. This was during the previous Assault Weapons ban, which also banned magazine size to 10 rounds. Harris had 13 magazines. He fired the gun 96 times.
http://www.scotusblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/07-290.pdf

2nd page or you can ctrl+F it, though the justice is actually referring to the Miller case.

To the topic: I'm getting a bit tired of the non-gunners I know telling me I'm paranoid when I say that gun grabbers like Biden, Obama, and Feinstein want to ban all guns. No one cares to remember the times these people have flatly stated as much.

rootuser
03-28-2013, 5:54 PM

Here is link to the opinion:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

In the "Opinion of the court" section as written by Scalia, refers to "In common use" a couple of times at least in particular reference to Miller.

freonr22
03-28-2013, 6:58 PM
Interesting to note:

They are laying the groundwork for a 10 round magainze limit. They know NY went too far, so, now he mentions that all those magazines that 15,30,100 etc. I also find it interesting he leveled himself at semi-automatic weapons, which in terms of handguns, are definately in common-use, fail the test of Heller, and he KNOWS it..... Makes you wonder how genuine he is, or if he is, once again, like all politicians, pandering to get money.

Did you think it would be different?

Bsandoc40
03-28-2013, 7:01 PM
I really think Joe Biden is more of a boon to Pro-2A movement than any one person can ever be.

Everytime he speaks, he draws more Americans to realize how crazy Obama and Democratic Party have become...

javalos
03-28-2013, 7:05 PM
Same administration that sanctioned selling arms to drug cartels.

Bsandoc40
03-28-2013, 7:08 PM
Same administration who, actually, thought they had the right to use drones to kill Americans in American soil.

Patagonicus
03-28-2013, 7:16 PM
Same administration who, actually, thought they had the right to use drones to kill Americans in American soil.

I swear to god, it's only a matter of time before it actually happens. I thought we might see it with Dorner running around Southern California, but we didn't. Obama is already completely ok with doing it to an American overseas who wasn't charged with ANYTHING, let alone being convicted. Executive assassinations are already presumed by the government to be within their purview.