PDA

View Full Version : Protest SB374 City of San Diego April 13

Michaudal
03-28-2013, 12:14 PM
I would like to know who would be interested in joining me April 13th to protest SB374 and other anti-2nd amendment bills in the City of San Diego. Please respond to this post if you are interested in turning out for our rights. I will post more detail, however I need to know how many people may join the protest for logistical reasons.

LuvLRBs
03-28-2013, 12:21 PM
In San Diego but why that date? Taxes are due April 15 and many people are focused on getting that over with. If the 13th is a weekend it might be their last to work on it, if they like to procrastinate

Michaudal
03-28-2013, 12:43 PM
On April 16th SB374 alongside many other anti-2nd amendment bills will go before committee hearing for consideration. Like many in Southern California I can not get the time of work to join the rallys being planned for that day so I desided to organize something in down here to support those who can go to Sacramento and protest against these bills on the 16th. The timing is not perfect but when is it ever in life. Thanks for your reply hope to see you out there.