PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Protest of SB374 and other bills Saturday March 30

Michaudal
03-27-2013, 9:24 AM
I am looking to do a second protest of SB374 and other gun control bills this Saturday in Ramona, CA. The rally will start at 8am and end at 11am. It will be at the intersection of 10th street and main once again. Please reply to this post if you would like to join me. I can provide a cooler for drinks and ice for those who bring their own refreshments. Hope to see as many as can make it out there.

Next weekend I would like to head down to the City of San Diego to get the word out to our neighbors who live in America's Finest City. Hopefully we can have an effect on next month's hearings on these anti-2nd amendment bills.

Volksgrenadier
03-27-2013, 1:04 PM
Sounds good. Where to park/meet?

Michaudal
03-27-2013, 1:30 PM
I park along Main on the East bound side northeast of the intersection of 10th street and main. There is also a Jack in the the box one block to the southwest. There is also a sizable lot behind the woodwards corner ramona liquor store in the northwest corner of the intersection of 10th street and main. Most side and cross streets also have curb side parking. I will be on the northeast corner of the intersection with a big wooden sign saying "STOP SB374 and HONK FOR 2nd AMD". See you there.

Michaudal
03-28-2013, 9:19 AM
I would like to share my plan for the next three weekends. This weekend I plan to once again protest the wave of anti-gun bills being pushed in Sacramento at the intersection of 10th and Main in Ramona. This is the junction of CA 78 and CA67. The fallowing weekend I will take a brake to ready for the following weekend of April 13th. On the third weekend i would like to organize a protest in San Diego. I would like to concentrate on the local offices of the state senator for California's 39th district Marty Block and or local media headquarters such as NBC downtown. In tandem I plan to contact local media to convey my opion and inform them of the protest. Please replay to this post if you would like to join me at any of these events.

Michaudal
03-29-2013, 7:18 AM
Good morning. Because this is Easter weekend would there be more people interested in protesting next weekend instead of this weekend. My wife's family is Orthodox so their Easter is not the same as everybody else therefore I did not realize Easter was this weekend. Please let me know if anybody would rather protest next weekend as opposed to this weekend. Thanks.

Michaudal
03-29-2013, 8:47 AM
To clarify my last post, I will still be out there tomorrow at 8am, however for anybody who cannot make it because of the holiday we can do something next weekend as well.

desertjosh
03-29-2013, 10:00 AM
Tagged, I might be free next weekend.

Michaudal
03-29-2013, 10:18 AM
I will post something for next weekend as well then. Thanks.