PDA

View Full Version : catfish this morn. pixs

DULLYJAY
10-26-2007, 3:46 PM
Got out this morning for a few hours with the Wifey. Had a good time. Catfish & grits one of my favorite breakfast. On da real I just like to eat:D.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t48/DULLYJAY/fish002.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t48/DULLYJAY/fish006.jpg

Cobrarlc
10-26-2007, 3:52 PM
nice looking cats. Where's your pond?

Crazyhorse
10-26-2007, 3:52 PM
Damn that fish looks like it's been hit by boats a few times lol.

Gratz guy. Now tell me fishing line # test, where, boat or bank, bait and tell me you deep fried em in beer batter pls.

Lata,
CH

DULLYJAY
10-26-2007, 6:04 PM
Damn that fish looks like it's been hit by boats a few times lol.

Gratz guy. Now tell me fishing line # test, where, boat or bank, bait and tell me you deep fried em in beer batter pls.

Lata,
CH
Its a pond on privit land near Vacaville. Off bank with 8lp ugly line( I love ugly stick poles so tried ugly line .) I use mackrell with no wieght or bobbers. Just cast it out there. This works for me on every water catfish are.

Diablo
10-26-2007, 6:33 PM
Only three??:p Man, where's Vacaville?

robairto
10-26-2007, 6:52 PM
Great job! I love catfish as well but usually it's deep fried and blackened. It's a taste acquired not from California however.

bwiese
10-26-2007, 6:57 PM
Dullyjay, whereya been?

Hope you're coming to the Calguns shoot. Never met you, figure I can shake your hand...

rg_1111@yahoo.com
10-26-2007, 7:17 PM
Nice fish. Got yourself a mess alright. That is cleaning them cats.

MadMex
10-26-2007, 8:51 PM
Got out this morning for a few hours with the Wifey. Had a good time. Catfish & grits one of my favorite breakfast. On da real I just like to eat:D.

Slaw, cats, collards, and cornbread. Right up there with slaw, pulled pork, collards, and cornbread. Finish with some sweet potato or pecan pie.

Grits?!?! Serve mine with bacon/ham, eggs over easy, and Tabasco.

Man, I used to live in NC. Mighty fine eats. Mighty fine.

Crazyhorse
10-26-2007, 9:31 PM
Its a pond on privit land near Vacaville. Off bank with 8lp ugly line( I love ugly stick poles so tried ugly line .) I use mackrell with no wieght or bobbers. Just cast it out there. This works for me on every water catfish are.

Same thing I do with the macks, man takes some good cleaner to get the smell off. Haven't tried the line but the ugly sticks are great. One thing I miss out here is using my throwing net to catch shad for bait.

I need to dust off my gear damn it lol.

Crazyhorse
10-26-2007, 9:35 PM
Slaw, cats, collards, and cornbread. Right up there with slaw, pulled pork, collards, and cornbread. Finish with some sweet potato or pecan pie.

Grits?!?! Serve mine with bacon/ham, eggs over easy, and Tabasco.

Man, I used to live in NC. Mighty fine eats. Mighty fine.

Nice just got back from NC and SC on biz, got me some Lizard's Thicket... Man spending $30 on some breakfast for two means you get a little food out there lol... nothing out here like it. Damn I want to head back for some more of those Bis&gravy.... pure goodness. Oh and snagged a real fried baloney sammich too...

I need to find me some cracklins asap.

DULLYJAY
10-26-2007, 11:00 PM
Dullyjay, whereya been?

Hope you're coming to the Calguns shoot. Never met you, figure I can shake your hand...

Yea thing here (CGN) went bad with the OLL hype. Looks like it coming back around now. Hope all is good with you & yours. Will try to make shoot.