PDA

View Full Version : going on the offensive: overthrowing Feuer

paradox
10-25-2007, 9:23 AM
Is there a Calgunner or friend thereof here who:

* Lives in the 42nd assembly district (West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, Bel Air, Brentwood, Hollywood, Hancock Park, Los Feliz, North Hollywood, Valley Village, Toluca Lake, Universal City, Studio City and Sherman Oaks),

* Is militantly pro-gun,

* Is otherwise a flaming liberal,

* Is willing to run for state office?

With an appropriate candidate combined with efforts from calgunners statewide, I believe that we can take Feuer out in the primaries. It is time we flexed our muscles and cowed would-be anti-gunners. Taking the head off the beast would be the best *****-slap I can think of.

What do y’all think?

Piper
10-25-2007, 9:44 AM
Is there a Calgunner or friend thereof here who:

* Lives in the 42nd assembly district (West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, Bel Air, Brentwood, Hollywood, Hancock Park, Los Feliz, North Hollywood, Valley Village, Toluca Lake, Universal City, Studio City and Sherman Oaks),

* Is militantly pro-gun,

* Is otherwise a flaming liberal,

* Is willing to run for state office?

With an appropriate candidate combined with efforts from calgunners statewide, I believe that we can take Feuer out in the primaries. It is time we flexed our muscles and cowed would-be anti-gunners. Taking the head off the beast would be the best *****-slap I can think of.

What do y’all think?

I would suggest that "Pink Pistols" or the jewish gun rights group would be a good place to start.