PDA

View Full Version : p3at mag floorplate/extension

cseabass
10-23-2007, 8:12 AM
i was curious to know if they are instock right now, also to now if the +1 extensions are flimsy(ie bad fit to the mag)

DDs Ranch
11-05-2007, 3:36 PM
i was curious to know if they are instock right now, also to now if the +1 extensions are flimsy(ie bad fit to the mag)

Yes, we have the mag extensions in stock, I have never personally fit one on, so I can't give an honest evaluation of them.

VegasND
11-05-2007, 7:53 PM
I have one on one magazine and I'm not impressed. The parts do not fit together well, it looks like something cobbled together out of what was on hand. It does, however, work well. I carry my P3AT loaded with the short mag, no extension. It just disappears when carried like this and is so light it's almost easy to forget you're carrying. If the other mag is with me it is in my pocket.

Notice, I only bought one of these and I'll not be buying another. Your money is likely better spent going toward another magazine.

cseabass
11-09-2007, 8:01 AM
thanks for the input, i think im gonna hold off for now. i got to handdle them and i think im better off with just the finger rest floor plates.

mags arnt an issue, i have a few.

thedonger
11-09-2007, 8:32 AM
I aslo have 2 and have not been impressed. But the extension does give you a little but more to hold on to.