PDA

View Full Version : Response to all you Hi Power guys...

sig22018
10-22-2007, 8:24 PM
I can't tell you how great it feels to get such good feedback and know that I made an awsome purchase! I'm borrowing a digital camera and will have pictures of my BHP in a day or so. Look for my thread and tell me what you think of it. Camp's website has great info by the way (thanks for the tip). I will be looking into modifying this gun; grips, sights, hammers, and definatley losing the mag disconnect.

bountyhunter
10-23-2007, 12:43 PM
I can't tell you how great it feels to get such good feedback and know that I made an awsome purchase! I'm borrowing a digital camera and will have pictures of my BHP in a day or so. Look for my thread and tell me what you think of it. Camp's website has great info by the way (thanks for the tip). I will be looking into modifying this gun; grips, sights, hammers, and definatley losing the mag disconnect.

Rely on Mr camp's wisdom on all BHP mods.

BTW: that trigger pin may be the hardest pin you ever encountered to punch out..... and before starting to whack it, put a dozen layers of tape on all surfaces you don't want dinged.

Before you drop the trigger down to remove it.... tape the inside of the trigger guard so you don't trash it (the trigger is tricky to get out).

4 Brigada
10-23-2007, 1:18 PM
What type is it? I have a belgian made HP and I have never thought of doing any mods to it, I have rubber grips on it but I still have the original wood ones. love mine just the way it is

-hanko
10-23-2007, 1:28 PM
I will be looking into modifying this gun; grips, sights, hammers, and definatley losing the mag disconnect.
What bountyhunter said about the trigger pin. Use a short punch to start the pin. You can consider a piece of hardwood with a hole drilled to clear the trigger pin. Support the gun on the wood and whack away.

Take a close look at a cz-75 for your next purchase, maybe;);)

-hanko

gunsnrovers
10-23-2007, 6:01 PM
will be looking into modifying this gun; grips, sights, hammers, and definatley losing the mag disconnect.

I can't recommend Don Williams enough. His Hi Power work is awesome.