PDA

View Full Version : New Indoor Range in Chico

TheDarkness
03-17-2013, 6:40 PM
Projected opening: October 2013

http://www.downrangechico.com

Blackrain7557
03-17-2013, 6:46 PM
Bit expensive but if they can pull off the details they talk about it would be nice. Kinda far for me but I would definitely appreciate a nice indoor range in the general area.

4granit
03-17-2013, 7:57 PM
Apparently you can shoot big rifles there too! I have a private place in the foothills above Chico.....but nice for precision stuff or rainy days....

emsalex
03-19-2013, 7:40 PM
It would be nice to be able to shop in town and not pay10-50 buck over msrp( pre-freak out prices). I wonder what prices will be like.

Down Range Chico
03-19-2013, 10:54 PM
Thank you for the support of Down Range Indoor Training Center. We are updating our website as we continue to develop our construction plans and opening date. Part of the website not up yet details the membership benefits and the price for non-members.

Membership benefits will include:
No lane fees
No gun rental fee
2 free Guest Passes a year
Invitation to Members Only Events and Members Only Shoots
5% off everything in the store (excluding firearms, ammunition, and sale items)
10 % discount on all Down Range Indoor Training Center courses
*NOTE: Membership prices will be increasing on after we open in October of 2013. All memberships completed prior to opening will have the rate locked in for 3 years.

The hourly rate for our range (which includes free Eye/Ear Protection and one free target) is $12 for Pistol, and $15 for Rifle and Shotgun.
Of course on slower days customers can shoot over an hour with no extra charge, but on busy days (weekends) a one hour time limit rotation will be enforced.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at ceodownrange@gmail.com

Thank you again for your interest in Down Range Indoor Training Center.

Best Regards,
Will Clark
CEO Down Range Indoor Training Center